Rackmount Bloody Murder idea?!i!?i!?

biggness

Contributor
Reaction score
I am really excited bout this. Though I am a little concerned with it being a half rack. (Im just picky and like my stuff neat and uniform, thats all) So while at work, I had a dream. It was the solution to my woes. Ready? Alrightz0r!1

Simple fix.
Buy a empty rackspace plate
Cut cut away the bloody murders width out of the plate
Then drill 2 holes on the plate(opposite end of the prexisting holes)
Buy some red anodized nuts, bolts, and washers.
Mount that baby front and center!!!!!!!

That should fix it up pretty good and I think that the red bolts would go well with the color scheme of the bloody murder and give it a nice "industrial" look.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sounds like a decent idea to me. :shrug:

Joe, get on it. :lol:

Xtremevillan

im leaving ss.org
Contributor
Reaction score
And one thing you could do to make it look damn awesome is get some peeloff stickers and arrange "Bloody Murder" in some awesome kindergarten-style text (complete with the e being backwards)

It's metal.

ChrisPcritter

Contributor
Reaction score
The Idea I was toying with was having it made with another pedal or two into a full size one. Rackmount bloody murder/chorus or delay.. I'm sure he could even use a modded boss or ibanez pedal.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
What ever you do...be sure to include LOTS of blinky lights.

Hell, just drill holes in the entire front of the plate to accommodate several rows of LEDs. It'll blind the audience (and bleach their teeth!) while enhancing your tone.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
I am really excited bout this. Though I am a little concerned with it being a half rack. (Im just picky and like my stuff neat and uniform, thats all) So while at work, I had a dream. It was the solution to my woes. Ready? Alrightz0r!1

Simple fix.
Buy a empty rackspace plate
Cut cut away the bloody murders width out of the plate
Then drill 2 holes on the plate(opposite end of the prexisting holes)
Buy some red anodized nuts, bolts, and washers.
Mount that baby front and center!!!!!!!

That should fix it up pretty good and I think that the red bolts would go well with the color scheme of the bloody murder and give it a nice "industrial" look.

sounds like the rackmount kit Engl uses for their Z-7 MIDI interface....basically a plate with a hole cut out of the middle, and the Z-7 gets bolted to it.

biggness

Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe we could call it the biggness bloody murder mod. Yeah, has a ring to it.

And gratuitous LEDs FTW!i!i11!:agreed:

Hcash

These Eyes Are Blind
Reaction score
I've been thinking about that too because I hate pedals for whatever reason... If you have a stereo rig (I do...), just put two in a single rackspace. Is that guy doing this now??? If so, what are the prices???

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've been thinking about that too because I hate pedals for whatever reason... If you have a stereo rig (I do...), just put two in a single rackspace. Is that guy doing this now??? If so, what are the prices???

LordOVchaoS on here, his site is here: Bodenhamer Electronics

He's still working on the first one (mine). I think he's planning to start selling them in January with a price of $175 each.

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
It's the innocent souls trapped in there! The pedal held them in good but they're finding weak points in the rack case. It probably needs more djent and evil to contain them.

')