Rackmount wireless

RichIKE

Warforged
Reaction score
I'm looking for a rackmount wireless but all I can find is the g90 what else could I be looking at? I want something simple and reliable.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Most wireless units can be rack mounted with either a rack panel or ears, just e-mail the company.

For the record though, I doubt you'll find a system better than the Line 6 Relay 90.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
i guess i get the g90. 600 bucks is steep though.

Well, in the grand scheme of things $600 isn't too bad. Especially considering it's pretty much the best unit of its type on the market. You may be able to nab a used one if you look around. I believe a guy on here was selling his for ~$400.

RichIKE

Warforged
Reaction score
what?

not all us have unlimited money to throw around, i'm a poor gigging college student.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If it's a hardship just keep using cables. :shrug:

You're not going to find a very good wireless for super cheap. You'll find some decent workable ones, but there's a reason folks dish out for the higher end units.

The cheapest unit I'd ever go with is one of the AKG WMS series units, they're decent, but kinda rob the highs. They're only $400 new not including racking kit.

kevinarich

Reaction score
If you've saved up $400 there's no reason why you can't wait a little longer and save $600. Unless it's just burning a hole in your pocket.

')