Rammstein

• Thread starter ghoti
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Rammstein kick ass. I saw them on their 06 tour I believe...it might have been 05 come to think of it. Either way, "Keine Lust" was one of the most powerful things I've ever seen, far heavier than any death metal band imo. Simply crushing, great for getting fists pumping in the air!

Labrie

King of the Swing
Reaction score
The whole Mutter album kicks serious ass if you ask me. Sonne is just a wicked song.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
Love Rammstein. One of my favourite bands for sure, i love their sound. They're one of the few bands that continually kick more and more ass with each album they release in my oppinion :hbang:

shaneroo

Oh, herrrrro......
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Ah mate don't worry about it, because in order for me to go see them someone would have to pay ME $100, therefore the universal balance is restored. :lol:

I bet they put on one hell of a live show though, but if it's German metal you want my favourites will always be Helloween, Gamma Ray, and Primal Fear :hbang:
haha, a little difference in styles there buddy...:lol:
but, i guess that's as good as 80's style german metal bands get, so, right on ;)

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
i liked their first record when it came out...the follow up was sooo bad that i never took a listen to later stuff until 2 or 3 year ago or something, and immediate fell in love with "Mutter" as well as "Reise, Reise" and then got the last 3 records at once, and i think they kick major ass. the chorus and the accordian-outro of "reise, reise" are so damn epic, unbelievable.

')