RAN guitars offline. Did they close? Update: Trouble Relocating

• Thread starter chopeth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chopeth

Reaction score
As in "production run" or "batch".

A set of instruments in a particular production time frame.

For instance a limited edition "run" of guitars with specific specs or price.

ohh, sure, thanks. But in my case I ordered by e-mail with Dariusz.

chopeth

Reaction score
Guuuuys, there is a few people here very worried about their money invested in these guitars and our heart jump everytime we see a new update in the thread.

Can you please stop measuring your penises or go somewhere else to keep fighting about who's right here?

LeviathanKiller

Knee-shooting Archer
Reaction score
Dude, your heart shouldn't be jumping every time this thread's bumped -- this isn't going to get resolved for a long time.

Yeah, this is a normal forum thread, not some sort of issue resolution ticket system. THAT SAID, it would be cool if we had such a thing. A heavily moderated version of this thread where only legitimate updates to this situation got posted and people didn't have to sift through any discussion whatsoever. Then we could quote the post containing any news and talk about it here in this thread however we like.

I really want to believe these guys are going to pull through. My fingers are crossed.

diagrammatiks

Reaction score
Yeah, this is a normal forum thread, not some sort of issue resolution ticket system. THAT SAID, it would be cool if we had such a thing. A heavily moderated version of this thread where only legitimate updates to this situation got posted and people didn't have to sift through any discussion whatsoever. Then we could quote the post containing any news and talk about it here in this thread however we like.

I really want to believe these guys are going to pull through. My fingers are crossed.

Between the likes of black water vik and abasi getting their shit together you better start using your toes.

chopeth

Reaction score
Anybody else in this situation, send me a private message.

Kleks

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I'm an owner of Ran's Invader and Polish citizen myself. Based on everything been said - Ran Guitars is gone for good. Not a single chance for a come back. Story with struggling to find new premises is just a nonsense - it wouldn't take more than couple of days to find a new proper place to move small guitar manufacture. And staff wouldn't leave if there was at least a tiny chance to keep that job.
Sad to say - this is it, no more Ran Guitars. Too bad Darius kept taking deposits for new orders that never meant to be completed.

RIP Ran.

Kleks

Reaction score
So you just decided to register on this forum now, use RAN logo as your avatar and write this as your first post. Nothing suspicious here at all.

Yep, exactly :) Been wondering myself what the hell is going on with them, googled it yesterday and found this thread.

soldierkahn

BAD MAMMA-JAMMA
Contributor
Reaction score
Guuuuys, there is a few people here very worried about their money invested in these guitars and our heart jump everytime we see a new update in the thread.

Can you please stop measuring your penises or go somewhere else to keep fighting about who's right here?

Did you forget where you are? This is still sevenstring right?

Isurez

Reaction score
I have a very important message to communicate. Be aware that I'm just an intermediary, please do not ask me questions in a PM because I will not answer them.

There was a conversation today between Jarek (owner of Skervesen Guitars) and Darek (owner of Ran Guitars). The whole initiative is the result of the fact that some of Ran Guitars’ clients have asked Skervesen Guitars for help. The owners of both brands have known each other for a long time, which is why there was an agreement. It consists in the possibility of transferring a deposit from one brand to another since the mentioned in the title of this topic builder is no longer able to create more instruments which are known for their perfect workmanship. Of course both sides realize that this is not a solution to the problem but one of the options that can be used by those willing. In order to make such a transfer, please contact Darek who will then contact Skervesen Guitars. Please consider the possible price difference that may result from the fact that both brands differ in this respect. Skervesen Guitars allows a range of price negotiations. We remind you once again - this is only an option for those interested because such inquiries began to appear on the part of Ran Guitars customers. Skervesen Guitars was informed that Darek is in contact with his clients via email.

For more details, please contact us through official e-mails:
Ran Guitars email: ranguitars@ranguitars.com
Skervesen Guitars email: skervesen@gmail.com

Kleks

Reaction score
That's pretty good news.

Appologies for my doubt in Ran - really thought it's all done and gone, my bad.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
If the funds are liquid enough to be transferred from one business to another, why not just provide a refund?

The only thing I can come up with is that they may be writing off part of it between the two of them.
IE I put a $500 deposit on a RAN and RAN sends $250 to Skervesen who agreed to just eat the other $250. Only thing I can think of that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.