Randall RH200! 200 watt Randall head BRUTALITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgcasella

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Randall RH200 head
I bought this about a year ago and am now selling it in order help fund this project: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/gear-and-equipment/121690-custom-ss-guitar-amp-build.html
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this head as far as functionality is concerned. It sounds great for playing heavy, heavy metal and it gets LOUD :metal:
The only issues this unit has are purely cosmetic, such as small tears in the tolex and a bit of white paint on the control panel. All of these can be seen in the pictures and, if you really wanted, could be fixed.
If you want a nice, solid head with brutal distortion and don’t have a lot of money (or perhaps wanted something to mod/tinker with) this is the head for you!
Modifications (if any):
None
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Power cable.
Location (City, State or City, Country):
Lawrence, KS
Contact Info (No Phone #s)
PM me on here or email me at mgcasella88 (at) Gmail (dot) com
References (eBay or other forum userid): 100% positive feedback on eBay (handle: PunkEnergy) and here on iTrader
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $250 obo including shipping and PayPal gift. I will ship internationally as long as the buyer pays the shipping costs :yesway: I might be willing to trade but I'm not sure what I want (besides anything without a trem) - just ask! The worst I can say is no :)
Pictures:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.