Randall Smith fired from Mesa?

• Thread starter narad
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Werecow

Reaction score
I'm subbed to an astrophysics channel, and the guy HATES faces in the thumbnail, but he said the algorithm likes it so much that it's basically a requirement to keep his channel visible / going now. So he started doing them for some videos.
Lots of what's annoying about youtube actually works for getting clicks, sadly.

I refuse to click on the the completely no information, question mark ending titles too.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I'm subbed to an astrophysics channel, and the guy HATES faces in the thumbnail, but he said the algorithm likes it so much that it's basically a requirement to keep his channel visible / going now. So he started doing them for some videos.
Lots of what's annoying about youtube actually works for getting clicks, sadly.

I refuse to click on the the completely no information, question mark ending titles too.
If you wanna make a living from YT and keep yourself afloat, it's the unfortunate side effect. Saw some YT channels that started off pretty mundane, but then slowly had to give in with the ugly-ass thumbnails and clickbait titles to appease the Youtube algo gods.

...Yeah it still blows though lol

Marked Man

Reaction score
I've been out of the guitar forum loop for a bit, so this is the first I've heard of it. Sucks to see Mesa without the Legend, although no matter what happens, he conquered much of the amp world over his career. He's the Jim Marshall of my generation.

I have 10X more respect for him than Gibson corporate management, who have proven themselves failures.

I look forward to the forthcoming Randall headphones with a graphic EQ. :wub3:

')