Random ideas turning into a song.

• Thread starter DoppeD
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
Hey, that sounds pretty good! I really like your ideas, but I think you're right in saying its unstructured. It could benefit from some good transitions and definitely from a better rhythm tone. The only advice I can think to give is to upgrade your effects unit. If you want to stay Zoom, at least get the G2.1. If you want something different, there's always the Boss ME-50 or any of the Line6 PODs.

DoppeD

Reaction score
The structure isn't anything I'll work on with this, since it's just a collection of ideas which may be used in my band sometime, as well as a good way to practice improvisation.

This is actually the first pedal I've ever bought, so I have no experience with any other brands or models. Are Zoom pedals generally regarded as sort of beginner pedals?

Oh, and thanks for the comment :)

Dead but Dreaming

Reaction score
Those are great, any one of those ideas would fit well in a song.. specifically the minute or so, and I also really like the lead at 2:15-2:30.

Good lead tone, too..

')