Random Pics of Your ERG's!

• Thread starter ncbrock
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I meant it as a compliment. I've never seen it used before and I'm surprised how well it works.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
I meant it as a compliment. I've never seen it used before and I'm surprised how well it works.

Thanks. Seems like the logo could be a love it or hate it thing for the the traditionalists. He is a shot of just the headstocks of my two Masterbuilt V's with that logo and a CS V with a 80's logo
MVIMG_20180704_190205.jpg

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
cool tuners ^^^^^^
Thanks. They are just Schaller M6 locking tuners with the #10 Schaller button. I really liked the looks of the old LSR tuners and this is the closest I could get. They are a PITA though when restringing due to not being able to use a winder for my two guitars without locking tuners.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Happy as Britney Spears in a clippers factory to announce that I once again qualify to post in this thread as a "true" ERG user. Got this RG8 on a wicked deal tonight, and it has a Nazgul/Sentient pickup set to boot!! Hacktivist time, everybody!! :D
MyScore.wtf.jpg

ThePIGI King

Jiu Jitsu Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy as Britney Spears in a clippers factory to announce that I once again qualify to post in this thread as a "true" ERG user. Got this RG8 on a wicked deal tonight, and it has a Nazgul/Sentient pickup set to boot!! Hacktivist time, everybody!! :D
View attachment 64355
Hell yea! HNGD! Is yiur RG8 Basswood or Mahogany? They switched to mahogany in 2015 I think. And how do you like the Duncans?

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Hell yea! HNGD! Is yiur RG8 Basswood or Mahogany? They switched to mahogany in 2015 I think. And how do you like the Duncans?
If memory serves me, my friend bought this in 2014, so this would be Basswood. I actually did not know they used two different woods over the course of making the RG8, thank you for taking me to school today. :lol:

EDIT: Also, nice 9-string...not something I could ever personally play, but the fact that someone does is pretty damn cool lol.