Random Pics of Your Rig

Michael

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Post random pic's of your rig (same deal as Random 7's and Random 6's thread). :hbang:

Here's mine.
Gearsmall.jpg

Gear-Guitars31.jpg

Ryan

Reaction score
Seeing how since there's a lot of little threads like this one that withered after 3 pics, instead of hunting them all down and merging them, I'm gonna just sticky this one and we'll all start fresh!

Post up! Let's see those rigs and gear lovelyness. :yesway:

hpim2762yy2.jpg

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
the most "rig" pic i've got (not up to date):

note: it'll get updated to show: JSX stack, C7, tokai, acoustic, LP, squier. traynor has been sold.

n508644628_14883_2179.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan

Reaction score
Sweet JSX man. I really like jammin those when I go to Sam Ash. They are capable of so many sounds hehe

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Sweet JSX man. I really like jammin those when I go to Sam Ash. They are capable of so many sounds hehe

that they are! and of course, i already forget how to get half of them lol. finally found a metal tone on each channel that i like, i dont need to sell it!

someone at guitarists.net wants to hear a low-gain clip, so im gonna spend some time on the ultra channel to see if i cant deliver the goods. i'd use the crunch channel (which is much better suited to it), but there's no gain knob anymore - just the pot. i adjust it with my fingers. i dont want to lose where it's set for my current sound.

lets see more rigs!

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score
yes, i love these threads, i enjoy seeng other peoples stuff.

i'll take pics onec i have something worthy of taking pictures of haah

Reaction score
My current rig..soon to undergo a makeover. The ESP F Baritone is being sold (any takers?) for a new draco, and the XXX is being sold (once again, any takers?) for a new "DTX"

Newness005.jpg

m3ta1head

Contributor
Reaction score
Michael, how about a high res version of that mesa boogie logo shot? That'd be a perfect wallpaper. :metal: