Random Pics of Your Rig

Key_Maker

9V inside
Reaction score
Before the 3120 will be gone:

AdQicUtCAAAP_HN.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ermz

Reaction score
How are you liking the Laboga? I've been curious about them but I've never had the chance to play one in real life.

It's an interesting sounding amp. Very mid-heavy. It's almost difficult to dial a lot of highs into. Records really well - hence why I got it. Think of it as a pre blended Recto and 5150, but with the fizz taken out.

What kind of bass is this? It is pretty fucking sweet.

Ibanez BTB705DX.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
This picture is pure bliss....except the shit beer -_-

BTW: One of my closest friends is called Coors Light by everybody in existence. That's all he drinks.

Haha I'm not much of a fan either. I don't drink too much anymore honestly, although I can tolerate Coors Original :yesway:

c4tze

sergeant shred
Reaction score
DO NOT QUOTE PICS ON THE SAME PAGE. Especially multiple, large pics. Next time, I'll just report you.

mod edit: if not being a dumbass and quoting a tone of pics on the same page is too much of a hassle for you please feel free to go elsewhere and not come back

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
wow ... whats wrong with such people? what about mailing via pm first? ... bad voting because of quote oh for fucks sake ... no wonder so many people left this board ...

At least you didn't get reported. Which wasn't altogether unlikely to happen, considering you disregarded an explicitly stated forum rule.

c4tze

sergeant shred
Reaction score
Rep bitching

seriously? whats wrong with some of the people here? dont you have better things to do like posting pictures of your rig? this is ridiculous ...

303600_2052170585128_1270426403_31817104_2054623648_n.jpg

best settings to tell your neighbours what you think about their crappy shopping mall techno :D

cacborg

OUCH!
Reaction score
Everyone has some pretty awesome rigs! I've enjoyed looking at them. Hope you all enjoy looking at mine!

IMG_0789.jpg

Sorry it's kind-of blurry. If you can't see what something is, it's listed in my profile. Also, sorry for the Sex Pistols poster. I was always into them back in the day. hahaha.

xchristopherx

Reaction score
this is my first time trying to post a picture here. if i blew it, ill try and fix it after.
but here's my rig.

mail.jpg

ampoverload

Reaction score
I made a make shift stand for my head so its right next to me when im at my desk. and i threw the mic in there for picture purposes.

sbrmuw.jpg

sorry the crappy cell pic.

Sephael

Divine Paradøx
Contributor
Reaction score
Still need to work out some wiring issues, but she is presentable:

5e1a4b33.jpg

4629a1b5.jpg

bffc8c64.jpg

f885f00f.jpg

769e680d.jpg

def1b50f.jpg

12string.jpg

5a8f137b.jpg

CharliePark

Reaction score
Haha yeah! I'm actually borrowing it from a friend at the moment. It plays really really well and sounds really good. The only bad things are that its extremely heavy, and it doesnt have a neck pickup!

Reaction score
here is my rig ahaha

Attachments

• guitars.jpg
    guitars.jpg
    352.5 KB · Views: 45
  • MY RIG.jpg
    MY RIG.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 79
  • securedownload.png
    securedownload.png
    284.9 KB · Views: 56