Random Pics of Your Rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Key_Maker

9V inside
Reaction score
^ Dude, are you kidding me.. O_O What band are you playing in? x)

I have a Black/Dark metal band here in Chile, but i run a Guitar store (a lucky bastard :hbang:).

I must say though that the Vengeance and the Triple Rectifier are not mine and i was in a "test day".

miso_kolo

Reaction score
Hi guys,

this is my current rig, plus TC nova system for FX and switching. :hbang:

Attachments

• picarit.jpg
    picarit.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 178

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
New cab and guitars day. Orange PPC 4x12 used GC find, Fender Joe Strummer Tele, and the First Act Custom Shop Delia I've had for a few weeks now. I'm finishing up rebuilding my pedalboard today and I'll post some pictures of that as well.

56f72f30.jpg

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
can someone explain to me what Dark Metal is?! I've seen the term pop up a few times and it baffles me to this day. It just seems so random, so non-descriptive, like it's from a review written by a reviewer who doesn't speak English. Mind = bottled.

Anyway, my Hairmetal/Grindcore rig:

tumblr_m3m115t2AA1r9ly9uo1_500.png

cyrilMYAIM

Reaction score
^ Hows the line 6 lowdown?

Im interested in them.

The Lowdown is okay. It's not a great amp, but it is not bad either. In my opinion it's far from sounding like the real deal. But it's useful and not too big to carry around. It's a good amp for rehearsals but if you are picky about your tone and maybe want to record, I wouldn't suggest you that one. That's just my opinion...

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty much done with my rig right now. How many times have I said that?

Soldano Hot Rod 100+ into an Orange PPC412

efa0054e.jpg

Line 6 G30>Dunlop Volume Pedal> Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone> Dunlop Noise Clamp>Dunlop GT-OD>Dunlop Bass Octave Deluxe>Dunlop Flanger>Dunlop Stereo Tremolo to the amp... EHX Freeze>CAE Linear Boost>Dunlop Carbon Copy in the effects loop powered by a sweet ass Custom Audio MC403 Power System.

c328c2af.jpg

naavanka_

Reaction score
can someone explain to me what Dark Metal is?! I've seen the term pop up a few times and it baffles me to this day. It just seems so random, so non-descriptive, like it's from a review written by a reviewer who doesn't speak English. Mind = bottled.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kubmMxykI8
This is what i think they say is "dark metal".
Awesome band anyhows..
Sorry ´bout the OT.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
This is what i think they say is "dark metal".
Awesome band anyhows..
Sorry ´bout the OT.

There's a certain irony to the fact that there's no link here :lol:
Kinda solidifies my idea that it's a non-genre. "Dark" is a word that can be used with pretty every metal band ever, in any subgenre.

Except Torche, of course. Torche is just rockin' good times and loud Orange Amps.

naavanka_

Reaction score
There's a certain irony to the fact that there's no link here :lol:
Kinda solidifies my idea that it's a non-genre. "Dark" is a word that can be used with pretty every metal band ever, in any subgenre.

Except Torche, of course. Torche is just rockin' good times and loud Orange Amps.
:D Damn, i must´ve forgot to paste the link.
There it is now anyways :)
And here too

Latest posts

')