Random Pics of Your Rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

naavanka_

Reaction score
A blurry shot before i post a NRD (new rig day)
Early -90 Triaxis and a Strategy 500 from late -80s/early-90s, an old Yamaha PA box with a pair of new Eminence GB12s
Plus a Korg tuner of course :D
Sounds huge!

e6eac69e.jpg

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
24c6p07.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/euf0xg.jpg[/IM]

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/xf67u1.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

How's that DV Mark cab still treating ya? I really want to try one in the store with my amp! Does it sound anywhere as big as any 412s and how does it compare to the Orange?

Adrian-XI

Reaction score
I'm really liking it, really happy with the sounds I'm getting out of it. Sounds absolutely HUGE in the room. Recordings sound different, as you'll see in a second. I'm still undecided about which I like better, I just always use the DV Mark with the axe cause its right there, and its angled right at my ears so I don't have to destroy the neighbours. (Well, not much anyway...)

I would love to try a 4x12 as well. It would be interesting to see how they translate in closed back form, (the 2x12 is half back). Every man and his dog has v30's in their cabs, why not try something different :)

Ok, don't judge me on this, my hands are coooooold and this was a one take thing. Lemme know which one is which!

Truth of a 2x12 by Adrian-XI on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
I'm really liking it, really happy with the sounds I'm getting out of it. Sounds absolutely HUGE in the room. Recordings sound different, as you'll see in a second. I'm still undecided about which I like better, I just always use the DV Mark with the axe cause its right there, and its angled right at my ears so I don't have to destroy the neighbours. (Well, not much anyway...)

I would love to try a 4x12 as well. It would be interesting to see how they translate in closed back form, (the 2x12 is half back). Every man and his dog has v30's in their cabs, why not try something different :)

Ok, don't judge me on this, my hands are coooooold and this was a one take thing. Lemme know which one is which!

Truth of a 2x12 by Adrian-XI on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Awesome man, thanks for the comparison... if I had to guess the second one would be the Orange cab? :idea: They both sound cool. Riffs sound sweet too :metal:

The half back feature of the 212s is the only thing holding me back on that. I guess I could make a back panel but the 412 looks amazing too.

Manhell

Reaction score
Hey there people, just got a Road King and it's awsome...here's my rig,

The Hiwatt is not mine and in the rack I'm lacking a Axe Fx that I borrowed to a friend.

Enjoy :)

IMG_6411.jpg

IMG_6412.jpg

rock on everybody

WhiteWalls

Reaction score
Welcome to the first installment of "build your own Axe-Fx, McGyver style":

rig1.JPG

rig2.JPG

rig3.JPG

i should probably clean my monitor by the way

')