Random Pics of Your Rig

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
^ Wish I was there. Your rig looks classy mate.

Thanks man! I enjoy it, for the record that was the first night I played out with the Stratocaster (aka Black Bastard... It's beat all to shit haha) since installing the Dimarzio Area 58/67/61 pickups in it. If you dig textbook Strat tone, these pickups absolutely nail it.

Hey there people, just got a Road King and it's awsome...here's my rig,

The Hiwatt is not mine and in the rack I'm lacking a Axe Fx that I borrowed to a friend.

Enjoy :)

rock on everybody

Nothing makes me happier than seeing a Strat plugged into a high-gain rig like that. I approve!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
Welcome to the first installment of "build your own Axe-Fx, McGyver style":

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/55923489/rig1.JPG[/IM]
[IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/55923489/rig2.JPG[/IM]
[IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/55923489/rig3.JPG[/IM]

i should probably clean my monitor by the way[/QUOTE]

I fucking love it! hahah been wanting to try this myself sometime. the troll face just completes it so well though. :rofl:

Reaction score
196135_10151802977095468_161149742_n.jpg

Manhell

Reaction score
Nothing makes me happier than seeing a Strat plugged into a high-gain rig like that. I approve![/QUOTE]

Thanks men, It sounds really good ;)

the amp does everything except coffe :D

GTailly

Intellect's Minion
Reaction score
@Jordan, awesome man! Any chances you could make a sound clip to show the pu's sound?

@Stealth, lil' pup can now kill you in a single bite :lol:

Dr Muerte21

Death From Above
Reaction score
I have a home made 2X12 cab with the specs of a mesa and an orange. Fender Frontman 15R combo turned into a amp head. Boss super overdrive SD-1 Modded a isp decimator and a furman power conditioner
fenderminiampheadhalfstack001.jpg

fenderminiampheadhalfstack007.jpg

WhiteWalls

Reaction score
There's still a very strong pull for me to build a rig like this.
I sold my 5150 to put it together and I'm not regretting it. The only thing that still doesn't satisfy me too much is the Powerblock but I got it so cheap I just couldn't pass it up. A Rocktron velocity 300 would be a lot better but the Powerblock is probably the smallest amp ever and that helps :lol:

Also this setup allows me to use 2 different outputs, one for the front of house (with cab emulation on) and the other for my cabinet, so most of the time I don't even use the Powerblock, or I use it just as a monitor and for that I don't need the clearest sound possible

soberyouth

Reaction score
I actually prefer the 5150 over the 6505+ but it all just depends on what I am doing. If i am playing rhythm in a band then i will go with the 5150. If i am doing leads i usually go for the 6505+. To me they both sound completely different but still awesome so i like to switch with them every now and then.I have an head and rack case combo that fits both so i will just pick one before I go to play a show and just put it in the case

xxvicarious

Reaction score
New cab and guitars day. Orange PPC 4x12 used GC find, Fender Joe Strummer Tele, and the First Act Custom Shop Delia I've had for a few weeks now. I'm finishing up rebuilding my pedalboard today and I'll post some pictures of that as well.

56f72f30.jpg
awwwww, damn, that Delia is awesome!!!! :bowdown:

')