Random Pics of Your Rig

axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score
P1012011.JPG

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metaldoggie

Pro smeghead
Reaction score
Here is my modest rig.

_DSC0007.jpg

Jem7DBK which I've had for about 10 years.
My newly acquired Schecter Blackjack C8 NGD:http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/extended-range-guitars/265023-belated-ngd-schecter-blackjack-c-8-walnut.html

The purple and black ("Viper") 6s are guitars my dad built from scratch during my teens making them between 18 and 20 years old (I don't remember exactly when they were built).

The purple guitar was built first, and started life out in red with angled horns on the top and the shape was loosely based on the JS Ibby.
It has a rock maple neck, rosewood fingerboard and ash body (swamp possibly).
Pups are Kent Armstrong PAF pro in the neck and KA Super Distortion in the bridge.
We actually went to Kent's house to purchase them and met his Iguana Iggy!
My plan is to strip the body, stain it and then refret it.

The black guitar was built next. I don't remember the materials used, but they are probably pretty close to what was used on the purple guitar, except the fingerboard is ebony. DiMarzio Fred Pup and a sh*tty floyd licensed trem we got at the London Music show one year on the BC Rich stand where they were selling off parts they had laying around.
I'm going to get rid of the trem and glue a block of wood in it's place and put a fixed bridge in it, and a regular nut.
Not sure if I will change the pickup out, but I may look into making my own sustainer and putting it on here to experiment with.

I have a Boss GT Pro for amp sounds and effects (plus an original Crybaby).
I control that with the Behringer.
My power amp is a UK Peavey Classic 50/50 that is running from a step-up transformer since I live in the US now. I researched into getting it converted, but for the money it wasn't worth it.

Other than a few stompboxes I don't really use, and a couple of crappy acoustics, that's pretty much everything.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Right when I was transitioning to a more digital rig, things got pretty crazy:

7075265289_648fdb9f7f_b.jpg

Apologies for the crap photo...standards were low for phone pics in ~2010.
Ultimately I liked the Axe tones using an amp power section, so all the other rack stuff and the monitors went.

TasmanSam

Reaction score
Really clean, love it, any extra info on those speakers?

Arturo

I don't actually have them anymore, I had issues with them overheating from little use so I sent them back, I just use whatever is around now wherever I am.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Did my first gig in a year, it was an acoustic bossa nova duet and this was my rig:

1920411_727995357244617_1675517588_n.jpg

Yeah, even in a one acoustic setting, I still need more than 3 pedals. :lol:

DestroyerD

Reaction score
I don't actually have them anymore, I had issues with them overheating from little use so I sent them back, I just use whatever is around now wherever I am.

personally i use the Electro-Voice elx112p with my axe fx 2.

they where recommended over the hd2112s and personally i think they sound way clearer!

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
Whatever comes stock in MG cabs, it's the last part of my rig I need to upgrade.

SandyRavage

Reaction score
Not that anyone cares but some rig updates from this month.....finally dialing shenanigans in.

spn_phoenix_92

The Black Winter
Reaction score
Here's mine for gigging use, I keep it at my friend's house since we do all our band practice meetups there & I live in an apartment where loud noise & music is prohibited. I'm gonna be snagging a Randall Diavlo RD5 for at home use & recording use soon since it has the XLR feature.
DSC_0144_zps8c213cab.jpg

')