Random Pics of Your Rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

UncurableZero

Reaction score
The EVH 5150 III 50 Watt is the newest addition to my rig.
3b5u.jpg
Hey, how does that HB cab sound with the 5150 III?
It seems to be amazing value for money.

emilbaekdahl

Reaction score
Hey, how does that HB cab sound with the 5150 III?
It seems to be amazing value for money.

Definitely. Not only has it the Celestion Vintage 30 speakers, but the build quality is also very good taking into consideration that it is a $200 purchase. I can heighly recommend it if you are going for great sound on a budget.

hikizume976

Reaction score
crappy picture of mine, love how it sounds though...

Attachments

• IMG_20140308_123629.jpg
    IMG_20140308_123629.jpg
    663.5 KB · Views: 162

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
My super minimal practice rig. Moving my full rig down flights of stairs sucks, so it's just my head and 2x12 with a tuner and a gate that I pulled from my normal pedal shelf.

20140329_180903.jpg

I'm starting to buy a couple of pedals to use on my old pedal board (in the photo) so I can eventually have a "B" rig for practices or stages that can't fit my full-on two road case rig :D

solarian

Reaction score
10171069_10154009648980243_289540499_n.jpg

Calling it 'complete' for now. Finally getting closer to that sweet spot for the amp itself. Got rid of the Boss RC-20xl looper and added a Digitech Element for some FX loop fun (delay, reverb, etc., haven't had a chance to really sit down with it much so far yet, but so far so good) and a Boss SD-1. Just using that small Peavey keyboard amp for bass for now, but will most likely replace that with a decent combo in the future.

Kaickul

ΛTRΛMΞNTVM
Reaction score
^ Absolutely gorgeous setup, sweet and simple, looks very clean unlike mine :p

Here's my latest stuff :) Lately I've been on the hunt for vintage gear, got a vintage bass and then this...

IMG_9948_zpse203786c.jpg

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Furman power conditioner
Line 6 Pod X3 Pro
Matrix GT800FX
Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 w/V30s

All controlled by the FBV longboard. I do have a Line 6 XDS95 wireless but I haven't put it in yet.

EDIT: I have no idea why the hell the picture shows up sideways.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    356.7 KB · Views: 168

elnyrb10

fly you fools
Reaction score
which pro tones pedal do you like better the marrow or the bulb? really interested in both of those but don't know which one to get

CanniballistiX

Detuned Fury
Reaction score
which pro tones pedal do you like better the marrow or the bulb? really interested in both of those but don't know which one to get

I prefer the Merrow OD over the Bulb OD.

The Merrow makes the Triple Rectifier a fire breathing dragon of metal and is a smoother overdrive that really adds texture and has usable gain.

The Bulb makes it a djent machine, which is useful as well, but is more chunky and less "metal" sounding than the Merrow.

I have been experimenting with the Bulb for leads/standout chunk parts and the Merrow for everything else.

UnattendedGolfcart

SSO's Fat Mac
Reaction score
I prefer the Merrow OD over the Bulb OD.

The Merrow makes the Triple Rectifier a fire breathing dragon of metal and is a smoother overdrive that really adds texture and has usable gain.

The Bulb makes it a djent machine, which is useful as well, but is more chunky and less "metal" sounding than the Merrow.

I have been experimenting with the Bulb for leads/standout chunk parts and the Merrow for everything else.

If I had to get one I'd probably get the Merrow OD based on sound clips/art/price. I like how Keith can get that kinda-djent tone that's still useful for other metal styles. The Bulb would be great too but it seems like kind of a one trick pedal from what I've heard.

I'd love both though :lol:

')