Random Pics of Your Rig

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Delivery day. Oh fuck yea:

53121588_363004484546657_3426182578380472320_n.jpg

bluffalo

Reaction score
Added another Metal Zone to my pedalboard - got this one for $40, so next step is to get some more patch cables to add it in. The current layout and signal path is determined by the only way I could get short little cables to actually plug in haha!

I think the last spot on the board will eventually be a DC-2W Dimension Waza, one day when they aren't so crazy expensive

IMG_20190301_210807.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bluffalo

Reaction score
We'll see how the little hand-held recorder goes tomorrow at the jam rooms. You have to turn the distortion knob practically off on them all to get the sweet spot and it's probably not even worth doing haha. Everyone knows how sensitive the knobs are

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
Running a Mesa Mark III Blue Stripe right now. Some of the stuff on the pedal board is different, but that's the most recent pic I have of it all out!

TK3fEDj.jpg

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
Mesa, Rev and Peters doesn’t get much better than that for any amp head rig very impressive! How do they sound together?
I'm not sure how the revv pairs with my other amps, I haven't spent enough time with it yet. the other 3 pair well since they occupy very different sonic spaces. the f100 gives off a ton of recto esque low end/grit while still sounding modern, the fsm has a throaty refined 5150 vibe and the mark 3 is just raw thrashy/snarly aggression.

Catalyst Collide

Reaction score
Added another Metal Zone to my pedalboard - got this one for $40, so next step is to get some more patch cables to add it in. The current layout and signal path is determined by the only way I could get short little cables to actually plug in haha!

I think the last spot on the board will eventually be a DC-2W Dimension Waza, one day when they aren't so crazy expensive

IMG_20190301_210807.jpg

Uhm, I don't need to hear this board, it's already in top 10 board of all boards ever built. Perfection.

SoundAsleep7

Reaction score
I'm not sure how the revv pairs with my other amps, I haven't spent enough time with it yet. the other 3 pair well since they occupy very different sonic spaces. the f100 gives off a ton of recto esque low end/grit while still sounding modern, the fsm has a throaty refined 5150 vibe and the mark 3 is just raw thrashy/snarly aggression.

Sounds good KnightsBolaire, I think you have great taste in amp heads. Mesa, Peters, Revv. Very hard to beat sonic combination and footprint that would have interesting similarities & differences. I would love to sit down in a studio with them and work out blends & contrasts. What an experience!

SoundAsleep7

Reaction score
Very cool rig. How does the invective go? Is it thick and warm sounding? How is the rectoverb? I liked the one I tried.

bracky

Contributor
Reaction score
The Invective is awesome. They really packed it with features so it can go from crystal clear to punishing brutality and everything in between. It is voiced typical of most all other Peavey amps in that it's mid forward.. It doesn't need any pedals to sound awesome.

The rectoverb is a different beast all together. It's harder to dial in good tones and it requires a boost to really nail high gain. But it has an amazing bottom end and when you get it set just right it sounds unreal. It is much darker then the Invective.

SoundAsleep7

Reaction score
The Invective is awesome. They really packed it with features so it can go from crystal clear to punishing brutality and everything in between. It is voiced typical of most all other Peavey amps in that it's mid forward.. It doesn't need any pedals to sound awesome.

The rectoverb is a different beast all together. It's harder to dial in good tones and it requires a boost to really nail high gain. But it has an amazing bottom end and when you get it set just right it sounds unreal. It is much darker then the Invective.

Sounds great Bracky. I believe the Invective is solid state. Much difference between a 5150 or 6505?

Latest posts