Random Pics of Your Rig

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Just your everyday Tele and Jazz, but each with two extra strings
06812285-5-C44-4-DF1-9087-C76089-F7-AA7-D.jpg

And an LP and Strat each with one extra string.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lewis

Reaction score
Where did you get those nice button caps?
Mooer!!
They call them the Candy Toppers
they do them in a variety of colours (and they feel nice and look amazing)
they are smooth and plastic and just clip on!

They also light up lovely on processors with led illuminated footswitches (Helix etc)

s-l1000.jpg

Pack of 10 of the colour of my choice (random multi colour packs also available), was £8 incl postage - so typically with the AX8 i needed to buy one 10 pack and one 5 pack to cover the 11 switches I have haha

(think the ones I have were called like lime neon or something similar)

Last edited:

c7spheres

GuitArtist
Reaction score
IMG_5752.JPG IMG_5762.JPG IMG_5769.JPG IMG_3472.JPG IMG_5348.JPG Vht 2-50-2, 2 Mesa V-twin racks, midi octopus switcher, Ashly pqx572 Eq, 2 Rocktron Replifex, Furman ar1215 regulator, SoundSculpture Volcano, Lehle P-SPlit, MIdi solutions router and mapper and spiltter, Digital Music corp GCX with Ground link, 2 ernie ball volumes for realtime control of anything, Axess GRx4 switcher and mFC5 midi pedal, Boss NS-2, 2 dunlop Q zones, Morely Bad horsie wah, ebtech hum eliminators, 4 2x12 cabs with EV forces, 2 MOtheload load and direct boxes with attenuators. I can do anything all in stereo from multiple clean tones, grits, chunky, and heavy tones, and can use the Volcano to realtime change the guitar volume exactly to the DB I want and do boost functions as well. I can realtime control any parameter of any effect at any time. I can use the Motherloads to go direct and have my cabs at full volume or attnuated and serve the mixer or recording device at the level I want at the same time, or unplug the cabs and go full silent with a full oad and go to mixer and feed off headphones for silent jams with full volume awesome tone, and it react and sounds better, actually, then going through my cabs. I have a custom guitar with PIezo Lo pRo andcan really dial it in for acoustic tones as well. It sounds just like an acoustic with piezo pickup in it, and all channels are balanced and mixed well. It works for full realtime live real well. Unfortunately I can't play it right now in my current living situation, but I cann't wait to get it back up and running again. I love my rig. It's been a journey of almost 30 years since I started. I will eventually get an AxeFx3 and A\B it against this rig and all it's functions for probably a year or more to see if I can eventually make the switch to it and free up all this weight and space, cause this rig doesn't move easy at all, but it's phenomenal. The V-twins get a bad rap, but I've had almost every other Mesa preamp and amp and I always keep this setup cause it can do anything I want. I know, I have to clean up that cluster f*@k mess in the back : )

Last edited:

belleswell

Reaction score
Pedal board has not changed in over 3 years because of the Axe FX. No more gas. 3 dozen great guitars,
the Marshall 6100 LE with EL 34's, Fender Twin Reverb, The Axe FX II XL+ and the pedalboard and I've got it covered. Now it's up to my fingers.

Big-Sky-016.jpg

Axe Fx II XL+
IMG-0004.jpg