Random Pics of Your Rig

LCW

Reaction score
Sweet and congrats !

Does it sound good or great....ive only seen a few demos due to work but seems like more are being demoed each day....but looks pretty Awesome tho !

Have a very Rockin Holiday !

Mike

I think it sounds great! Especially for the price. Let’s put it this way… I like it better than my 100 EL34 5153.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LCW

Reaction score
CA696379-358D-4010-8B71-6786DECAA708.jpeg

manu80

Reaction score
Didn't like the Picovalve that much. very basic/raw.
The AMT is just one of the best amp I've ever had. Makes me wonder about ditching the Diezel sometimes..

Marked Man

Reaction score
This is my Mesa Quad/Stereo-Simul 2:90, which is head and shoulders above anything I've played before.

Hard for me to go back to a single head rig after after true stereo output to my Mesa Mark 4x12s. Still have my MkIII Simul-Class head, now mated to a Mark vertical 2x12. I've thought about filling my remaining rack spaces, but haven't gotten around to it yet (any suggestions??). I like hi-end multi-effects, but I have too little time to screw around with something overly complicated, and time and again, keep coming back to my simple Furman pedal board and about 3-4 select pedals that I actually use, which is better than giving me 2,000 options! My primary fundamental tone will also come from the amp, that's why I boughtt the Quad! I am a sucker for nice delays and octaves, however.

Bich.jpg

Reaction score
This is my Mesa Quad/Stereo-Simul 2:90, which is head and shoulders above anything I've played before.

Hard for me to go back to a single head rig after after true stereo output to my Mesa Mark 4x12s. Still have my MkIII Simul-Class head, now mated to a Mark vertical 2x12. I've thought about filling my remaining rack spaces, but haven't gotten around to it yet (any suggestions??). I like hi-end multi-effects, but I have too little time to screw around with something overly complicated, and time and again, keep coming back to my simple Furman pedal board and about 3-4 select pedals that I actually use, which is better than giving me 2,000 options! My primary fundamental tone will also come from the amp, that's why I boughtt the Quad! I am a sucker for nice delays and octaves, however.

View attachment 104167

... so you're in the demolition business... lol, as for FX, how about a G-Major or a G-Force from TC Electronic? they're quite cheap now...

Marked Man

Reaction score
... so you're in the demolition business... lol, as for FX, how about a G-Major or a G-Force from TC Electronic? they're quite cheap now...

Yeah, Ear Drum demolition! 😵‍💫

Have to be careful with the ol' 2:90!

G-Force is high on the list. May be "old tech" now, but it still sounds great, which is all that matters. And obviously, it has stood the test of time. I'm not into fads.

Reaction score
Yeah, Ear Drum demolition! 😵‍💫

Have to be careful with the ol' 2:90!

G-Force is high on the list. May be "old tech" now, but it still sounds great, which is all that matters. And obviously, it has stood the test of time. I'm not into fads.

I'm rocking a Triaxis + G-Force + 2:fifty rack. It's as old as it gets and only the power is "recent", all controlled via a MIDI pedalboard. I think it's easy to get complicated sounds, but also super easy to just use create simple FX chain with the most common Chorus/Reverb/Delay FXs... or maybe add a Compression...? I'm not a fan of the post preamp wah, not my thing, but the rest sound pretty good.

MASS DEFECT

SS.ORG Infiltrator
Reaction score

View attachment 104167

Oh loooordie.

I've been hunting for Mesa half-back cabs and everything that comes my way is not in a good condition i would happily pay for.

Marked Man

Reaction score
Oh loooordie.

I've been hunting for Mesa half-back cabs and everything that comes my way is not in a good condition i would happily pay for.

Took many years of stalking to find my 2x12 but when I did, the guy had not one, but TWO EVM12Ls installed. They are like howitzers! :hbang: The 4x12s weren't easy to find either.

They are the best sounding cabs I have ever heard for sure, and especially for the Mark series they were designed for.

GreatGreen

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

View attachment 104167

I'd look for a used Axe-Fx II or Ultra. They'll do all the effects you could ever want, compatible with 4-cable-method for pre and post effects, and they're some of the most intuitive, most straightforward units to program you'll find.

Latest posts

')