Random Pics of Your Rig

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
A9F26C80-4EF3-4D39-97D4-BFBD27C87DC8.jpeg

Been a minute since I stepped onto this setup, haven’t gotten bored yet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HaydenLM1

Reaction score
Nice place dude, but there's no need to have it in your signature, please remove it from there...
Thanks dude, and no..? i want to leave it there...? if thats okay with you lol

Reaction score
Thanks dude, and no..? i want to leave it there...? if thats okay with you lol
... then maybe a bit smaller? it's visually obfuscating when reading a thread... please... I get it, you're proud of it (and you should), but there's no need to "scream" it at everyone's faces/eyes... just saying, do as you will...

HaydenLM1

Reaction score
... then maybe a bit smaller? it's visually obfuscating when reading a thread... please... I get it, you're proud of it (and you should), but there's no need to "scream" it at everyone's faces/eyes... just saying, do as you will...
Ah, Gotcha. Now I understand why you'd want it removing..I mean its very small on my screen here (only about 300x300 pixels or something like that)..
Ill make a different signature soon, but thank you for the feedback!

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
Posted here last December that I downsized to two heads and one 2x12 cab and a Fractal FM9. Yet, here we are today...

View attachment 110206View attachment 110207

I can only hope to one day have a similarly impressive Mesa arsenal! :D Funny ours are similar but different -- I have two Mark IIIs and a 2 channel recto, and I've been looking at either a Maverick or maybe Royal Atlantic.

MASS DEFECT

SS.ORG Infiltrator
Reaction score
I can only hope to one day have a similarly impressive Mesa arsenal! :D Funny ours are similar but different -- I have two Mark IIIs and a 2 channel recto, and I've been looking at either a Maverick or maybe Royal Atlantic.
Oh you are set with those Mark IIIs! The cabs, you can definitely hunt craigslist and guitar center used. I'm gunning for a Fillmore 100 head for the blues stuff and a pedal platform, but Mesa just raised all prices, and I can't justify that expense anymore.

Well, unless a Mark IIB+ or III KRG gets sold cheap locally. lol

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Oh you are set with those Mark IIIs! The cabs, you can definitely hunt craigslist and guitar center used. I'm gunning for a Fillmore 100 head for the blues stuff and a pedal platform, but Mesa just raised all prices, and I can't justify that expense anymore.

Well, unless a Mark IIB+ or III KRG gets sold cheap locally. lol
Can't help you with cheaply but I have a III krg for sale

Latest posts

')