Random Pics of Your Rig

cyberwaste6996

Reaction score
Sadly I only have seperate pix of my stuff...Anyway not the most extravigant of setups but it serves its purpose...

Crate BV120
Head.jpg

Behringer W/Jensens
Cab.jpg

LTD EC-300
Guitar.jpg

Pedalboard
Board.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
^badass, I especially like that grill cloth on the 412

warped

Reaction score
I've posted pics of my amp(s) before - but I made an LED light strip with 4 LED's spaced so they sit behind the power tubes on the weekend - It's all powered by a 9V battery and has a little switch to turn them on/off - and I can take it out whenever I want (It's just sitting there). I think the rest of my band will laugh when they see this, but I think it's cool:
fatheadmesa_small.jpg

Reaction score
I've posted pics of my amp(s) before - but I made an LED light strip with 4 LED's spaced so they sit behind the power tubes on the weekend - It's all powered by a 9V battery and has a little switch to turn them on/off - and I can take it out whenever I want (It's just sitting there). I think the rest of my band will laugh when they see this, but I think it's cool:
fatheadmesa_small.jpg

I've seen that amp before but I can't remember the name of it. Isn't it called the Fat Head or something? Who makes it?

warped

Reaction score
Hi DrakkarTyrannis! Yeah - I've posted a pic on here before (but not since I added the LED's).

It's made in Australia by a guy named Dale Sherlock (Sherlock Amplifiers) - it is called a 'FAT Head'. His website is pretty out-of-date but all the info on this amp is there www.sherlockamps.com.au

Pretty decent high-gainer with heaps of midi switching options - some say it's a bit Soldano/Bogner ish at high gain (I haven't played a Soldano or Bogner) - it can get very aggressive, or nice and smooth depending on how you set it.. Needs a boost for low tuned metal to make it a bit tighter, but handles it really well (better than the boosted dual recto I think) - If only I could get a Vader cab over here..

warped

Reaction score
Hey Cow 7 sig nice setup!! - how do you like the Randall T2?? These have interested me since I first heard about them - tube pre with a high powered solid state power amp? Good and tight for tuning low? How does it go with your 8 string compared to the marshalls?

cow 7 sig

AU director / RHLC ©
Reaction score
8 + T2 + marshall cab=:noway::noway::noplease:
sucks major ass
but with a randall XL cab its not too bad + i have another cab with v30s in and its not bad as well.i do change eq settings to help as the T2 has a fuck ton of bottom end.its a very good amp imo.it has more than excedeed my expectations.its not full solid power amp.its driven by a12at7 valve so it feels and still sounds like all tube but u can really push it hard.

at MAAT its my stage costume:yesway:

')