Random Pics of Your Rig

eelblack2

Fewel
Contributor
Reaction score
We love to H8 you Lee, please continue.

Gotta love that rack, the Velocity 100 seems so redundant and with all your money, guitars and gear do you really use those cheap ass patch cables?

Anyway :wub: H8 Lee :squint:

You are totally right about the cheap patch cables. I F'ing hate them and need to buy a big roll of raw cable and good connectors and just make a pile of good cables.

The Velocity poweramp is just my "bitch" amp if someone needs to borrow one, or if I am in a wierdly rare mood for that "solid state cut" as Vince refers to it. It happens occasionally, particularly if the Chameleon or Digitech comes out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ps43203

Reaction score
Eel is right, you should spend as much on your cables as your rig itself. Sad but true.

sandwichamwin

Reaction score
My not so fancy rig atm. I have a rack too with effects and what not, but I'm enjoying some pure tone lately, which the Mark II and JTM45 always deliver :shred:.

dsc8592.jpg

Rabsa

Former Tentacle Minister
Reaction score
I just couple of hours ago purchased a barely used Hughes & Kettner TriAmp MKII with TriAmp's own stageboard and ampcover for 1400e wich is about 1946 dollars. Couple of years old and two owners.

Now I have to find 112 or 212 cabinet as cheap as possible.

I will post pics when I get the amp and the cab.

Rabsa

Former Tentacle Minister
Reaction score
Tattadaa!

Finally. I just while ago call for cabinet from local postal service. TriAmp I get at last week.

SPA51533_small.jpg

SPA51540_small.jpg

LIGHTS!!!

vlover

Reaction score

My 7 Strings

I live V's, Marshalls and Effects. Im gonna sell some stuff to get that damned 8 String Schecter.

')