Random Pics of Your Rig

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
I'll have to post the guitar ones later....

newamp1.jpg

newrig1.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

atticmike

Reaction score
More info on the MarshallDiezel, please?

Before peter got to build his own brand, he had used to modify marshall amps (sometimes completely restructured and allocated from the inside the way he thought it was best) and this baby on the picture there is one of the hot rodded diezel-marshall-amps.

I dare to say that this is surely a rare commodity :D

If you happen to have one of these, he'll invite you to his crib and see if there is something he may enhance or just to check the overall amp-quality. Then there is, I suppose, his very own curiosity towards old familiar pieces from his early career.

BryanFTWL

#winlosing
Reaction score
img7470w.jpg

The Gus G is getting sent to Ben for a swirl asap.
It's really the perfect guitar for me though. The EC shape is my favorite shape, but I can't get along with 24.75" guitars. The Gus G sig is 25.5" neck-thru. :D

vlover

Reaction score
Before peter got to build his own brand, he had used to modify marshall amps (sometimes completely restructured and allocated from the inside the way he thought it was best) and this baby on the picture there is one of the hot rodded diezel-marshall-amps.

I dare to say that this is surely a rare commodity :D

If you happen to have one of these, he'll invite you to his crib and see if there is something he may enhance or just to check the overall amp-quality. Then there is, I suppose, his very own curiosity towards old familiar pieces from his early career.

:fawk::bowdown:

yingmin

Parker über alles
Reaction score
Posting this for the silliness. I brought my entire rig home to tweak with the settings and get everything working together. The empty spaces in the rack are for the Marshall 9200 that should be shipping out to me tomorrow. For now I'm just running the JMP into the return of my JVM combo. The GR55 replaced a VG99.

randomrig.jpg

edit: and while I'm posting stuff, here's the lineup at home:

randomguitars.jpg

There's more in the closet, and more at my drummer's house, where we practice, but this is what I keep handy.

Impaler

Reaction score
Just my 3 Heads. Peavey Triple XXX, Framus Cobra, Engl Savage 120.
Effects: Boss Sd-1 (Boost for Framus cobra & Triple XXX), Boss NS-2 an Dunlop Crybaby. Engl Z-10 + Framus Footswitch for sure. Very Simple but sounds great :)

sdc10105p.jpg

Mattman

Reaction score
Here's my rig. Nothing really impressive, budget kit but... it does the job :hbang: Can't really complain.

Line 6 POD Pro is my main thing now. Plan is to keep it as backup and buy HD400. Poweramp is basic Marshall 8008 -> Harley Benton cab on Vintage30 speakers.

Guitar is Ibanez AX110XL with SD Distortion PU

MattMans%20Rig.JPG

Double A

Subhuman
Reaction score
I was going to wait to post a pic until I got a new cab but that won't be until summer so...here goes.

dsc05227b.jpg

dsc05224f.jpg

Nothing incredibly especial but it sounds beast. Going to grab a Genz Benz Gflex for a cab this summer.

Soubi7string

3d printer go brrrrrrrrr
Reaction score
I was going to wait to post a pic until I got a new cab but that won't be until summer so...here goes.

dsc05227b.jpg

dsc05224f.jpg

Nothing incredibly especial but it sounds beast. Going to grab a Genz Benz Gflex for a cab this summer.

how is that Voodoo man channel select working for you?
and what amp is it for?the 6505 I presume?

InTheRavensName

Dog says yes ^.^ Yes
Reaction score
Here's my rig. Nothing really impressive, budget kit but... it does the job :hbang: Can't really complain.

Line 6 POD Pro is my main thing now. Plan is to keep it as backup and buy HD400. Poweramp is basic Marshall 8008 -> Harley Benton cab on Vintage30 speakers.

Guitar is Ibanez AX110XL with SD Distortion PU

I used the same thing for a while, really solid setup, and pretty cheap. Well played!

Double A

Subhuman
Reaction score
how is that Voodoo man channel select working for you?
and what amp is it for?the 6505 I presume?
It works great and I bought it because it is a lot smaller than the Peavey footswitch. But the guy was a pain in the ass to deal with and didn't send anything until I disputed the transaction on Paypal. His website said 2 weeks to send things out which I knew about but it took him 4 weeks to actually send anything and only after the paypal thing. So, yeah. Great footswitch otherwise.

[edit]Yes, the selector is for the 6505+.

RandyE9

Yes I live in Omaha.
Reaction score
a%3E

My setup!

Dean ML Shadow (D-Activator in the bridge)
Peavey XXX
Maxon OD808
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Goose Juice Power Conditioner
Digitech GNX3000
ISP G String Decimator
Fish n Chips EQ

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
Well gents, I got rid of the Axe setup, and this is what my room looks like now :lol:

(ignore the clothes...I don't have a closet, so thats where they go :rofl:)

DSCF1436.jpg

DSCF1435.jpg

DSCF1434.jpg

DSCF1437.jpg

Soubi7string

3d printer go brrrrrrrrr
Reaction score
It works great and I bought it because it is a lot smaller than the Peavey footswitch. But the guy was a pain in the ass to deal with and didn't send anything until I disputed the transaction on Paypal. His website said 2 weeks to send things out which I knew about but it took him 4 weeks to actually send anything and only after the paypal thing. So, yeah. Great footswitch otherwise.

[edit]Yes, the selector is for the 6505+.

he will only commit to paypal transactions? wtf

Soubi7string

3d printer go brrrrrrrrr
Reaction score
No, I paid him through paypal and when he didn't send the footswitch for 3 weeks I disputed the transaction and within 2 days he sent it out. Could have been a coincidence but I doubt it.

well then, I hope I receive mine then lol
and,
so you got a free pedal? lol

')