Random Pics of Your Rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Devotion

Brojangles
Reaction score
p1020318.jpg

p1020320r.jpg

p1020321k.jpg

Owned ya :fawk:

TheGuitarPit

Reaction score
Schaller made Fender branded system 1 trem! I have that on my 1984 E-Series MIJ Fender strat... I'll have to take some good pics and post them soon, although I locked mine down because mine was in shitty condition when I got it(got it for free from a friend due to a headstock break)

so I took the fine tuners out to make it more comfortable as a hardtail.

Edit: yours actually looks like mine but mine has the stock white pickguard and I have a duncan rails in the bridge. and mine is beat the hell up. :lol:

Ah, cool info! I locked mine down too because it's fairly beat. It's also missing 4 of the 6 screws that adjust it. My tech worked some magic and really made it play well though, so I'm happy.

Baco

Banned
Reaction score
My current rack:

1304277019_resized.jpg

Down to up:

- Furman P-1400 AR E Power regulator/conditioner
- ProStage XDS 8 loops MIDI looper (with a Digitech Whammy 4, ProStage Remote Wah, Dunlop KFK-QZ1, ... work in progress ;))
- Line 6 Relay G90
- Peterson StroboRack tuner

MChadwick

Reaction score
Got it all beat up. I'm in the middle of removing all of the tour guard from it, since it was coming off already. It's definitely a big job though. In the middle of restoring the Orange with the black grill too. The dumbass h=who had it before us made it black with a rainbow upside down cross. Don't ask why... haha

Double A

Subhuman
Reaction score
Like the 6505+. How hard was it to take that black piece out? I like how you can see the tubes. I might have to do that myself
I know this is not my amp but I have done this so I will throw my 2 cents in.

It is really easy. Take the screws on the side holding it on off and remove the whole thing. Then you need to take the staples out and get the grill off. After that you need to make a decision on how you want to reattach the grill and to what. What I did was cut the middle out and saved the brackets on the side that you screw into. Then I flipped them around so the exposed wood points to the back and stapled the grill back onto the brackets. From there you just put it back on the way it came off.

Gren

Reaction score
Got myself a case to stop my old junk getting more beat up

DSCF0016.jpg

BryanFTWL

#winlosing
Reaction score
I know this is not my amp but I have done this so I will throw my 2 cents in.

It is really easy. Take the screws on the side holding it on off and remove the whole thing. Then you need to take the staples out and get the grill off. After that you need to make a decision on how you want to reattach the grill and to what. What I did was cut the middle out and saved the brackets on the side that you screw into. Then I flipped them around so the exposed wood points to the back and stapled the grill back onto the brackets. From there you just put it back on the way it came off.

This is exactly what I did, except I spray painted over the wood sections.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Ah, cool info! I locked mine down too because it's fairly beat. It's also missing 4 of the 6 screws that adjust it. My tech worked some magic and really made it play well though, so I'm happy.

They are GREAT guitars, really. that bridge is so comfortable to play on, imo. mine was missing 3 of the 6 adjustment screws, but I plan on restoring the bridge for use with parts from here: Wammi World, Kahler Authorized Dealer- Products

which is I believe, the only place in the world you can find parts for those trem's anymore. :lol:

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
I was wondering because i've never used the Eminence Legend's let alone the custom version that Vader uses. I've been debating between two totally different cabs and two totally different speaker sets, it's between an Avatar Contemporary with K100's or a Vader cab..

Latest posts

')