Random Pics of Your Rig

RGD MIKE

Reaction score
*updated* This rig=Perfect. It's all over. The sound in my head is bet with this and My RGD. I just need the 6 string RGD now so i can retire my prized and tired Gibson explorer from the road. Brand new Vader 3 days old. MAkes everything cleared and tighter. Loving it!
tumblr_lmygep93UD1qjh38lo1_500.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BalboaFL

Banned
Reaction score
I noticed this awhile ago, but the Triple Rec on top has "Loop Active" above the solo and output knobs while the Triple Rec on the bottom doesn't. Top (EL34's) Bottom (6L6's). Alright, 6L6's "CH1" is a smaller font than "CH2&3" "CH1" on EL34 is normal. 6L6 has more in detail instructions on the loop bypass.. and theres various other Font changes and differences. Whats up with that?

S-O

t(-.-t)
Reaction score
^ That's my future rig, sans the wood head box and with some different pedals.

Have a fatbottom 4x12 right now, Mesa OS may be coming my way when a trade gets finalized, then a dual rec is on the list.

Looks like that rig owns! Is it yours and another guitarist or do you run stereo?

mike0

Reaction score
My first full rig-almost complete, but it's sill missing a few pedals. I say almost complete in good faith because i know once i'm done i'll most likely have a GAS attack and want something new. Sorry for the bad quality, the only camera i have is my iphone
total.jpg

amp.jpg

board.jpg

BabUShka

Reaction score
imag0351h.jpg

Nothing fancy, but still sounds pretty damn good.
Custom EMG60/81 in the Epi and 707 in Ibby. Both cabs are V30, Framus 212 and the other is home made 1x12.
Chasis belongs to a MadAmp American 15w MkII Deluxe amp Im building. Fender clean and american high gain voicing.. Lookin forward to finish this project. White pedal is a TS9 clone i built with diode clipping (Sym/asym)

Latest posts

')