Random Pics of Your Rig

The Scenic View

Reaction score
Haha I know its heart breaking but it works!
The Mark V is an amazing head, but like I said, once I found my tone on the Ultra, I couldn't settle for anything else. And I didn't sell the MV because 1. its too amazing to let go and 2. i run a studio so its good to have around for reamping and to work more organically. Plus when people walk in and see it, it makes me look good haha.

I watched the first studio updates, then watched the most recent one of your gear, then got sad lol. I'm a Mark V owner and I can't see my tone coming from anywhere else. How well does your Mark handle your C8, especially with the Mesa OS 4x12? I hear the bass on the OS 4x12 is woofy

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AEP531

Reaction score
I watched the first studio updates, then watched the most recent one of your gear, then got sad lol. I'm a Mark V owner and I can't see my tone coming from anywhere else. How well does your Mark handle your C8, especially with the Mesa OS 4x12? I hear the bass on the OS 4x12 is woofy

Haha sorry dude. Like I said the mark v is amazing but I want my studio and live sound to be the same tone you know? I do plan on using dry tracks to reamp through the mark v to combine with the AxeFx tone on the next release though.
I personally have had no issues with the cab. I think it's got perfect frequency response for my style of playing. And it sounds huge.

kerman

Crazy Spaniard
Reaction score
Here's a pic of my rig, now I don't own the 4x12, but it's a matter of time I get another heheheh

BTW, the guy (me) it's not included :lol:

Attachments

• olduvai-102.jpg
    olduvai-102.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 143

MrExcane

Reaction score
Half of my live bass rig:

rig01-1.jpg

One half of the "pedal amp rig" for demoing pedals (My Mesa dual rec not shown):

rig02.jpg

My older gig rig, now retired to the basement:

rig03.jpg

And a random sample, or about a quarter of the pedals lying around my living room:

Check my sig for demos!!

pedalCT1.jpg

MrExcane

Reaction score
I almost forgot the pedalboards (at least the small ones)

Newpb1.jpg

boardleft.jpg

boardright.jpg

slowro

Drunken Scot
Reaction score
Some crap pics of my gear. You can hardly see the flaming on the PRS

DSC01620.jpg

DSC01588.jpg

HPIM1748.jpg

HPIM1753.jpg

I sold nearly all my pedals so I'm left with a wah-wah.co.uk custom wah and a Line 6 DL-4 and I hardly use them. I need to get a lehle switcher and a boost for the jcm.

84 jcm800 2204
80's roland jc120
98 PRS ce24
97 Fender American tele

mikemueller2112

Reaction score
Here`s some pics of some of my shit

IMG_0514.jpg

boogie.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

Will have to get a good family shot with all of my guitars, waiting on an EBMM JP7 BFR that`s in the mail.

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
Anyone want to lend me a 4' x 8' sheet of plywood?

Happy Holidays :)

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l292/tedkoppel007/NEWpdls.jpg[][/QUOTE]

wow! that's amazing lol. what is that dead baby zombie pedal in the upper right? looks brutal

MrExcane

Reaction score
wow! that's amazing lol. what is that dead baby zombie pedal in the upper right? looks brutal

The Zombie is my own circuit design and painted by me as well. It's a bass fuzz, but not ready for a demo yet. It needs more low-end. :hbang:

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
Guitars:

ESP Horizon NT-II:

espp.jpg

ESP LTD MH-401:

espltd2-1.jpg

Fender Eric Johnson Blondie Signature Model:

fenderEJ.jpg

')