Random Pics of Your Rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xschuldinerx

Reaction score
IMG_0322.jpg

Do you like natural guitars? Haha. but those look great. i love the Agile.

Philligan

The White-Knuckler
Contributor
Reaction score
Here's my humble rig at the moment. Not much, because I'm poor from paying for school, but what can ya do :lol: The only thing I'd really change is adding more guitars (which goes without saying), a 6505 or Dual Rec (because this amp doesn't do high gain :noway:) and a delay.

IMG_0157.jpg

I DO like this cab, though :yesway:
IMG_0158.jpg

Not crazy about this overdrive. At all. It kinda sucks.
IMG_0156.jpg

And here's the secret behind how I get my tone:
IMG_0159.jpg

machinica_band

Reaction score
This is my un-finished gutiar rig. I have a Peavey 5150 that I am rebuilding. Everything I need for right now. Also for those of you who are wondering this is a Rotorig case that I got for free in Iraq on my last deployment. I decided to mount my pedals on top because it is easier to change settings between songs and stuff. This is just the rig. I am trying to save up for a tube power amp of some sort but for now the rocktron velocity does the job.

There is two Vader 4x12 Speaker cabs with G12-75s in them that I couldn't upload.

As for guitars, I have two Ibanez RG7620s, A Schecter Hellraiser C7 and a Nevborn Sleipnir :fawk:. I am building a nevborn copy so when it is done I will post a pic of it for you guys. It is a lot more contoured then the normal ones that meshuggah plays. All of my guitars have EMG 707s in them.

Attachments

• RIG.jpg
    RIG.jpg
    759.7 KB · Views: 102
  • RIG2.jpg
    RIG2.jpg
    651.7 KB · Views: 55

NecriteIstKrieg

Reaction score
a little update from me, I have carvin 4x12 which i add when playing live

Left: Bass Rig, Sunn Coliseum Bass with Sunn 2x15 loaded with Carvin 600 Watters

Right: guitar rig, VHT Pittbull 100 CL upgrated to KT-88 Power section used for my Black Metal Projects, 1975 Sunn Model T with KT88's used for my Drone/Funeral sludge band as well as my stoner doom band

Effects chain: Moogerfooger analog delay with way huge swollen pickle in the moog's effects loop, Earthquaker devices grand orbiter analog phaser, EH Holy Grail, EH Cathedral, Boss RC-20. I used the extra swollen pickle in front of the model T. sounds like dopethrone in a box

100_0313.jpg

ry_z

Ikebana Noise Club
Reaction score
Left: Bass Rig, Sunn Coliseum Bass with Sunn 2x15 loaded with Carvin 600 Watters

Right: guitar rig, VHT Pittbull 100 CL upgrated to KT-88 Power section used for my Black Metal Projects, 1975 Sunn Model T with KT88's used for my Drone/Funeral sludge band as well as my stoner doom band

Why don't you, you know, give me all of that stuff? :lol:

soundgardener75

Resident Weirdo
Reaction score
My humble rig.

Ampeg VL-501 (straight cab with Heritage 30's 70th Anniversary Series)
G-400018-1.jpg

I'll post a more updated version, since I've rackmounted the G System.

soundgardener75

Resident Weirdo
Reaction score
NIIIICEEEE I am quate a fan of the VL 1002's I'm sure this thing is quite menacing too

Thanks! You know what's funny? This is my dream amp when I first heard Fight's War of Words and seeing it heavily advertised on guitar magazines back then.

I stumbled upon this amp when I was looking for my first tube amp, I was a staunch ss dude for about 15 years. I found it for $700 for a fullstack. It was all I hoped it would be. I started using all Ruby's on it three years ago (EL34 power tubes), I just recently bought SED 6550s (from Tube Store's factory seconds sale) and I'm digging that too!

')