Random Pics of Your Rig

baconbag

Reaction score
Just my 3 Heads. Peavey Triple XXX, Framus Cobra, Engl Savage 120.
Effects: Boss Sd-1 (Boost for Framus cobra & Triple XXX), Boss NS-2 an Dunlop Crybaby. Engl Z-10 + Framus Footswitch for sure. Very Simple but sounds great :)

sdc10105p.jpg

That micro stack made my day, so funny.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Krank Krankenstein+
2x Krank Krankenstein 4x12 cabs
Monster power condition
Korg DTR2000
Rocktron Super hush C
Ata head case with 4 space rack
2x Ibanez RG7321 EMG 81-7
Ibanez RGA8 EMG808x
All Monster cable

Sephael

Divine Paradøx
Contributor
Reaction score
My Babies.jpg

Guitars: Schecter Damien 7 string w/ Floyd Rose, Yamaha RBX765A 5 string bass, B.C Rich Revenge series Warlock.
Amp: Marshall MG50DFX, piece of shit First Act (I use as a cellphone speaker)
Pedals: Dunlop Cry Baby From Hell, Rocktron 3rd Angel distortion, Boss BD-2 Blues Driver distortion, Boss MT-2 Metal Zone distortion, Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer, Danelectric Daddy O overdrive, Danelectric Fab distortion, Danelectric Fab echo.
Other: Boss BCB-60 pedal board

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
Here's the rig with a few small updates - I don't use the 10 band EQ pedal, and I have added a Dunlop Jerry Cantrell sig wah, a TC Stereo Chorus, and an MXR Smart Gate.

The wah is in front, the pedals are in the Roadster loop, the Roadster slave out feeds the Mark IV FX return.

jack17.jpg

Nitrobattery

Reaction score
Crappy cell phone pics

20110309213101.jpg

Mesa DC-10
Peavey 6505
Mesa Recto 4x12
Maxon OD808
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
MXR Phase 90

IMG_1468-1.jpg

Ibanez Prestige RGA321F

peavey.jpg

Peavey HP Signature

DSCF0161.jpg

And I have an ESP Horizon NT-II on order through the music store that I work in. This isn't mine, but this is how it'll look when I'm done with it.

atticmike

Reaction score
Watch out or I'll deprive you of your black parker strat :p

Posting this for the silliness. I brought my entire rig home to tweak with the settings and get everything working together. The empty spaces in the rack are for the Marshall 9200 that should be shipping out to me tomorrow. For now I'm just running the JMP into the return of my JVM combo. The GR55 replaced a VG99.

randomrig.jpg

edit: and while I'm posting stuff, here's the lineup at home:

randomguitars.jpg

There's more in the closet, and more at my drummer's house, where we practice, but this is what I keep handy.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
I posted a while ago in this but I've updated the family pic.

newfamphoto.jpg

That's a Dean Baby ML, a Vintage V100, a Gibson Flying V, an Ibanez RG350EX and an RG7321. And my acoustic down the bottom there.

I didn't include the gold Yamaha in this one because it's soon to be sold (as soon as the buyer I have lined up will kick his arse in gear...)

I also plan to sell the Vintage (LP copy) because, although it's a lovely guitar, I played one of these last weekend and decided instantly that I CAN NOT live without one:

Burny%20RLC%20SERIES%20%5BRLC-70S%20BLK%5D.jpg

My rig remains the same:

Newrig.jpg

Clockwise from top: HT Club 40, Whammy IV, Marshall Jackhammer, Hardwire TL2, Blackstar's footswitch.

RGD MIKE

Reaction score
Careful with that, I hear if you play too loud with those, you can blow your speakers. :cool:

:lol::lol:

PS, It's actually a rare version called the MkIII, which is based around an 800 circuit, but wiith an extra knob that controls a boost circuit similar to an overdrive pedal. they are hella rare and amazing!!

TasmanSam

Reaction score
:lol::lol:

PS, It's actually a rare version called the MkIII, which is based around an 800 circuit, but wiith an extra knob that controls a boost circuit similar to an overdrive pedal. they are hella rare and amazing!!

That sounds like the kind of 800 that Dino used to use back in the day, correct me if I am wrong?

')