Random Pics of Your Rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Used666

Reaction score
Here's and updated rack picture after I made a custom patch bay :

IMG_0042.jpg

axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score
Wow, I need to clean up :lol:

got around to tidying up just a tad in the jam area today... looking much better. need to rearrange everything, i don't like where anything is.

xchristopherx

Reaction score
It is settled, I will be saving for an AxeFx and a 2:90:2. I had used a vht power amp in the past on my bass rig and loved it, the tones I'm hearing from the axe fx make this set up much more appealing to me. After playing bass for so long, the convenience of an all rack set up is something I've missed. My road case for my 5150, tuner power conditioner and pedals is bulky, and packed. My speaker cables are Ina separate bag. And if I take my pedal board it's a lot to set up. I'm going for it. Just gotta unload some guitars. Or maybe sell the 5150?

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
Got these two little guys a few days ago in a trade. Awesome little bedroom setup, and I could probably use the Orange live, this little thing is loud!

ae9d662a.jpg

Also rebuilt my pedalboard.
e743b9e0.jpg

VESmedic

Reaction score
FRFR and power/amp cab running both with the kemper, no pics of the guitars at the monent. But: JPXI 7, strictly 7 cobra, schecter blackjack atx 7, jackson USA custom RR-1T, Gibson les paul studio, all guitars except schecter with BKP.

mcleanab

Theta Sagan Swords
Reaction score
FRFR and power/amp cab running both with the kemper, no pics of the guitars at the monent. But: JPXI 7, strictly 7 cobra, schecter blackjack atx 7, jackson USA custom RR-1T, Gibson les paul studio, all guitars except schecter with BKP.

Hey VESmedic,

Is that FRFR cab stereo? I keep seeing similar setups with the Kemper or Axe and just wondered...

')