Random Pics of Your Rig

silent suicide

Winter is coming
Reaction score
Such nice gear and then an NS-2, dude ditch it for a decimator asap and thank me later.....

Haha, thanks dude!
I'll be getting a new amp soon with a built in noisegate and tubescreamer.
So I'll end up selling the blackmore and those 2 pedals if it works for me.
Then, a tuner, looper and decent NG are on the list together with an interface.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Scenic View

Reaction score
@Nitrobattery, where can I find those inserts you're using to cover up where old volume pots used to be? Nice rig btw!

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
5153rig_zpsnkn8nfqk.jpg

pedalboard_zpsxxjvc25a.jpg

Chain: input > TU2 > NS2 > 5153
FX Loop > Electro-Mistress > Tera Echo > Ditto > Signal Pad > ISP

The stable, keepers and will be missed (ESP Custom Shop Horizon in the works):
stable_zpsyn3dxzbu.jpg

L-R: Keepers; E-II Horizon FR7 (57-7/66-7), ESP LTD BS-7 (D Activator/Liquifire), LTD Elite M-II (Covered Nazgul and Air Norton), ESP Standard M-II Bolty (JB/59), and Charvel MIM So Cal Pro Mod (Distortions)
Surely to be missed: ESP Standard Horizon FR-II (Distortion/59) and LTD Elite Horizon III (Custom 5/Jazz)

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Why the two noise suppressors?

To be honest, the NS2 is a relic of having run overdrive pedals through its loop. I probably could axe it at this point.

EDIT: Just gave pulling it out a shot. No go. It's pretty damn amazing how much this pedal cleans up the line.

HateTank

Reaction score
Why the two noise suppressors?

I know some people including myself like to run one in front of the amp for things such as overdrives that make a ton of noise and one in the loop of the amp also. My rig is dead silent when i stop playing.

Vrollin

Reaction score
I know some people including myself like to run one in front of the amp for things such as overdrives that make a ton of noise and one in the loop of the amp also. My rig is dead silent when i stop playing.

He may be asking why two instead of usimg the 4 cable method? That will do in front of amp and loop too wont it?

Fretless

Knob Fiddler
Reaction score
My guitarist brought over his Axe II today for some tone refinement with my kemper. We improved presets on his, and refined profiles on mine using voodoo magic that I won't detail.

Oh, and we had smores' too, since I have all of the ingredients.
edunSrE.jpg

fool

ya getting fooled
Reaction score
so this is my bass rig!
for wireless i've got an Line 6 G50, the pod is for FX and amps and in the loop i have a AMT Cp100. then i have a signal with no cab for the return of the behringer combo and i send a signal with cab sim (Cp100, the redwirez sim of an aguillar 115) to the Pa with the main outs of the POD. gonna test it sunday at my blues gig, at home it sounds amazing. :shred:
if you have any question about it (the CP100 is kinda new :rolleyes:) feel free to ask :wavey:

Attachments

• IMAG1105.jpg
    IMAG1105.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMAG1106.jpg
    IMAG1106.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

SandyRavage

Reaction score

Downsized my rig significantly.... Really slept hard on the 50 watt 5150 III can't believe how amazing these sound through my emperor.

MaxSwagger

Reaction score
^Caparison Angelus of some sort I believe. That bridge looks incredible, would love to try one.

loganflynn294

I don't feel good
Reaction score

Bogner Shiva Revision Traffic Green 2+ into 4x12 with Vintage 30's and G12K100's in an X pattern = the sound in my head that I've been chasing for years...

TheUnvanquished

Reaction score
Here is my updated rig. Got an overdrive (ts9), a fuzz (Black Arts Oath), and the infamous Boss HM-2 to cover the whole gamut of distortion. My trusty TU-2 keeps me in tune, and that is really all I need for pedals. The dual terror is a versatile head, despite only having a few knobs, and I finally got an orange cabinet to match it. I'm definitely satisfied for the moment.

Attachments

• IMG_5764.jpg
    IMG_5764.jpg
    836 KB · Views: 70

Latest posts

')