Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
So I took some random pics of few of my sevens tonight. :metal: Enjoy~

A shot of the BK from the top looking down, I was gettin' down at practice. :hbang:

100_1799.jpg

A shot of my trio for the night, I use the 7620 for drop A stuff. :yesway:

100_1793.jpg

Close up, trio of 7s. :metal:

100_1795.jpg

There you go, some pics I took, just wanted to share. Feel free to post up some random pics of your sevens. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nice, guys. I didn't know you had a GN, Nick1. Cool. They're awesome guitars such as all the guitars you've all posted. :yesway:

Nick1

Reaction score
Nice, guys. I didn't know you had a GN, Nick1. Cool. They're awesome guitars such as all the guitars you've all posted. :yesway:

"Had" being the key word. The thing I didnt like about it was the frets were BEAT!!! And the fretboard was so krusty its like he soaked his hands in a burger king deep fryer then played the 7620 everyday for 4-5 years! It was gross :barf: And the fact that it still had the original strings on it!?!??! The guy that sold it to me (Ebay) was the first owner.
Im looking for a JP7 or maybe an Ibanez but Id rather an EBMM.

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
P1040003.jpg

The first time I put them on the wall. Scary moment :agreed:

Both actually going to sold it seems...

Blexican

???
Reaction score
Hmm...I can't help but stare quizzically at your gray Ibby's tuning machines, Ryan. :scratch: What are those, and what purpose do they serve, exactly?

Blexican

???
Reaction score
Word up, G, on da flipsizzide :D Dem be some mighty sweet tuning knobs, if I may say so myself. I wonder how much they go for...an aspiring shredder such as myself is always searching for neat little innovations such as that.

Ryan

Reaction score
Word up, G, on da flipsizzide :D Dem be some mighty sweet tuning knobs, if I may say so myself. I wonder how much they go for...an aspiring shredder such as myself is always searching for neat little innovations such as that.

We're getting so of topic, but they cost about $130 for a 7 set. Order them here, but call for 7 sets. Available in satin gold, satin chrome, and satin black. Theyre made in Germany, and i dont care what anyone says, they're sturdy and havent given me a single problem to this day.

Now back on topic:

COW3-openshutter.jpg

UV777PBK_1_768px.jpg