Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vairocarnal

...is something.
Reaction score
w00t! my 7 came in the mail yesterday! Jay Turser JT-700 is the model i belive, 121$ off ebay :D

100_1555.jpg

100_1558.jpg

100_1559.jpg

100_1561.jpg

Yeah man, I have one that's a purplish blackish color and it played prety well before the nut was shattered in a horrifying event 3 days after I bought it...since then it's been kinda...something. It still sounds good sonicly, but the nuts fucked up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Koshchei

Banned
Reaction score
It's claro walnut.

Inasmuch as the effect of tonewood on timbre (particularly on a solidbody) is about as pseudo-scientific a subject as you can get, for my first seven string, I didn't want a really boomy guitar with a tonally useless low B, like I've experienced in other 7s I've played (where you can't even tell what note it is you're playing on the low B it's so farty). Anyway, acoustic and bass players are always going on about the even but "complex" frequency response of walnut, so I decided to give it a whirl. Glad to say it sounds exactly like I wanted it to :)

mika ale

Reaction score
waiting for my third 7strings guitar, another ibanez, my second xyphos in fact, with a set of EMGs... as soon as possible i'll publish the pictures

Pazuzu

Reaction score
A few pictures of my Customized Mayones Regius, I don't have any good pictures so these will have to do at the moment.

Picture taken at the same moment I actually held the guitar for the first time, I got it delivered just some minutes before this shot.
ThomasLB.jpg

Here's the Mayones in action
woa.jpg

making of...
lb2.jpg

')