Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I played a 10017fr at a music store recently, good setup and everything, but I didn't like it at all. Maybe it's because I've been going more for passives.

thenoguy

Reaction score
My uv777,and two 7620's the red one was originally black.

Attachments

• IM000004.JPG
    IM000004.JPG
    517.7 KB · Views: 71

ZombieHeroRich

Keep on Rippin'
Reaction score
I played a 10017fr at a music store recently, good setup and everything, but I didn't like it at all. Maybe it's because I've been going more for passives.

The EMGs are perfect for the metal sound in my band. I play through an Orange halfstack with a metalzone pedal and it's pure monstrosity metal. :hbang:

Zoltta

Guns N Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
My one and only Seven, actually my one and only guitar period, and i havnt played it in about 2 years. I guess i lost the desire but oh well, i still love it and here it is.

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

Santuzzo

Reaction score
Thanks! The bridge on the strat is a NOS 7 string version of the Fender Floyd Rose II locking trem as seen on the Fender Strat Plus Deluxes from the mid '90's.
Xhefri's Guitars - Fender Stratocaster Plus Deluxe
I suspect fender was planning a 7 string version but it never got off the ground. Lucky me, that trem is awesome. Here's vid:

Hey, sorry for my late reply, I thought I had subscribed to this thread, but I actually hadn't so I did not see your post with the clip until just now.

Thank you very much for posting this. That is a nice guitar!

Are those trems still made? Where did you buy it?

DJENTxCORE901

Banned!!!
Reaction score
I've been intending to take some nice pics of my sevens for a long time and finally got around to it! We've seen these guitars countless times but these ones are MINE! :hbang:

Hope you guys enjoy these as much as i did taking them.

mg9441.jpg

I used to have that same Agile. I sold it for $50 dollars more than I bought it for.:hbang:

I miss it a little though:wallbash:

BlackStar101

ProductofVinnland
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my LTD MH-417. Just had green sperzels installed. Next upgrade will be black hardware instead of the black/chrome. Here are some pics:

photo-20.jpg

photo-19.jpg

Scattered Messiah

Kassandrian Dreams
Reaction score
Hey guys (and ladies, hopefully) :)

I figured, this would be a cool thread for my first post.
The guitar is an Agile(now loaded with BKP's), the Amp an Earforce two, the Box an TT-Cabs Rex V (a huuuge 2*12Cab).
(Sorry for the lack of focus!!)

27zgn78.jpg

Ps:
and YES, the whole thing was standing on beer chases, as the moment I took it, the second cab was still missing, just imagine another right beneath it xDD

')