Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

b7string

Reaction score
In honor of my JP7 moving on to a great new owner, here is the state of my collection right before the JP7 left my house. No details for now, i will post a new guitar family thread with all the details when my new custom is finished....for now, i give you:

8 ass's, or is it asses? Well, they're all 7's , plus a little dog :)

Shad

Please don't tease like this! That blue one in the middle is looking yummy from behind ;)

wwjfd

Banned
Reaction score
these are some pics of my older 7's from 2007 and 2008, three agiles, 1 interseptor pro 25.5 and 2 septors, a 25 and 27, i now own a an ibby universe (black), an ESP (not ltd) steph-B7 and i also put in an order and deposit on a custom shop ESP baritone 7-string that is completely the same specs (including the pick-ups, kahler bridge and hardware) that the 2011 jeffhanneman urban camo guitar, so it's basically a UC hanneman with an extra string, minus the inlays and a 27.75 scale neck, the deposit was alot, the final price will be pretty steep and i was tod that i probably won't get it until sometime in may of 2012 or later but IMO its worth the wait. so here are some pics of my cheaper 7's which i still love (one of the agiles were sold) but i still love how they play, especially the blue agile. i need to take some pics of my non ltd esp steph B-7 and my universe but for now hwre are pics of 3 agiles one ibby ans a ltd steph b7 that ive owned and some of them i still own.

pics:
DucksChickensandGeese038.jpg

DucksChickensandGeese035.jpg

August2007InsideTheGuitarShop015.jpg

August2007InsideTheGuitarShop012.jpg

00012.jpg

0009.jpg

00014.jpg

broadcaster2014.jpg

broadcaster2015.jpg

broadcaster2018.jpg

FModelBass001-1.jpg

FModelBass003-1.jpg

FModelBass004-1.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

and here is a mock up pic of what my custom shop esp will look like when its done and in my hands to:shred: it will have the uc finnished headstock, i can't wait to see how it turns out
0000-ESPCustomJaymerFortune.jpg

AEP531

Reaction score
I looked everywhere for pictures of someone who had this and found no results so I'm proud to pop the cherry.
What we've got here is a Schecter C1-FR Jeff Loomis Signature seven string with DiMarzio Pickups. There's a Crunch Lab in the Bridge and a Liquifire in the neck. I had it rewired with new POTs as well to adjust for the change in outputs. She sounds goooooood.
Next on the upgrade list is a brass big block and a trem stopper.

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 51

AgileLefty

hates brand snobs
Reaction score
please, PLEASE stop quoting pics on the same page!! some of you are even doing it when you are the very next post !!

jesus christ. it's in the rules. try reading them.

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
Whomever gave me the neg rep with the incredibly in depth note of "rage!" should really learn to understand tone better. Humor and attempting to catch someone's attention (when they're obviously rather oblivious in the first place) is not rage. For anyone confused, trust me, an internet forum is not going to ever cause me to become enraged.

Latest posts

')