Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
dang dude you pick far up the strings, lol!

Brett89

Reaction score
Yes it's an '04,,, the first one is actually a '04 as well. It was just custom painted.

Certainly.......

100_0430.jpg

Cchameleon.jpg

BChameleon.jpg

Achameleon.jpg

1Chameleon.jpg

~A

Could you tell me what's the name of this stlye of painting? Or it's realy called chameleon?

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
The paint is a Flip flop or color shift. Dupont calls it Chroma-lusion, the color would be called Chameleon greens to purple. However this guitar was actually a "great experiment".lol..... The front is painted with the Chameleon green/purple then lightly bursted with "moss green pearl" over the chameleon. The back was painted with the same moss green pearl, except it was applied over Black, which gave an actual dark green with alot of tiny color specs within the green spectrum.
Now the sides are a trip. First off the entire guitar prior to finish colors was base coated black. When you add pearl colors or flip flops to base you get the wild effects. The sides both had over spray from the top and back, which give it a very interesting base. There was base black of course, then chroma, and some green pearl. The sides were then sprayed with the green pearl and the entire guitar was cleared with Dupont Poly. Holy shit,,, when we took that thing into the sun light it amazed everyone,,, especially the Dupont rep ( Dale ) who came in to see what the hell we were up to...lol.

I've tried to capture the colors on camera but just can't. The sides are just exploding with crazy tiny little sparkles in brilliant green, purple, blue, reds...... The mixture was insane, I left the trem cavity with it's stock paint ( cosmic blue ) just for reference,,,, I had to keep just a little something of what it used to be. I originally intended to just put flames on it,,, and well it got out of hand. I'm thinking about trading it for a 1527RB or a players condition UV and going back into the booth....;)
~A

Infused1

Reaction score
Im new here, but here is one of my Schecters

Attachments

• 0073.jpg
    0073.jpg
    616.8 KB · Views: 223
  • 0074.jpg
    0074.jpg
    785.9 KB · Views: 234
  • 0077.jpg
    0077.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 150
  • 0075.jpg
    0075.jpg
    462.3 KB · Views: 136

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
D-EJ...how does your ESP V play? I'm thinking of picking one up!
mine's okay, it's kind of beat up so it's not the greatest, both of my other guitars are much better. I'm actually trying to replace it.

')