Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JamminJAP

Reaction score
Jammin Jap I also own a S1620FB. What are your thoughts on it?

I love almost everything about it, tone is awesome, I like the zr tremelo a lot! The stock pickups are actually pretty good, the neck feels real smooth, I love the way it just resonates with every note! The down, (a major one for me) only 22 frets, :(

How do you like yours??

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jbn

Reaction score
bought a stephen carpenter signature today! sc607b with a hardshell case for 400 bucks pretty sweet deal!

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 60

fr4nci2c0

Reaction score
I love almost everything about it, tone is awesome, I like the zr tremelo a lot! The stock pickups are actually pretty good, the neck feels real smooth, I love the way it just resonates with every note! The down, (a major one for me) only 22 frets, :(

How do you like yours??

I love mine it was my workhorse until I got my rg550 and rgt3120 I would say the rg550 and s1620 suits me better bcuz of the wiz necks. I changed my pickups for the dimarzio cruchlab and liquifire. mines in drop B it sounds pretty sick. Even though it has 22 frets it feels like the frets are larger than a 24 fret in the upper range from 12-22 or 24.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing special. Just a shitty pic of my RG1527. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSCF0016.JPG
    DSCF0016.JPG
    869.2 KB · Views: 50

Andymosity

Smash Bros. Warrior
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm new to this site, although I've heard a lot about it before. I JUST got my first seven string, it's a custom Carvin DC747. I'll post pics when I get home from school. Just wanted to say what's up to you guys :]

7-even

In the 7th Heaven
Reaction score
Okay, I wanted a new Carvin DC 700 but I bought a LTD AW-7 today. I´ve got only this group shot of (nearly) all of my guitars. Now they are 6 7-strings.

l.jpg

LRF

Reaction score
Dragonburst is the best thing to put on a guitar after a Floyd Rose.

NickS

New solution, problem changed
Reaction score
Isn't that a 727? Because it only has two pickups.
Looks pretty awesome though. Nice choice with the finish and the woods.

Latest posts

')