Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
it's just a dream... but what do you think about this?

4ihc5u0.jpg

Interesting, but why the topmount jack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Infused1

Reaction score
It didnt set me back as much as some would think. The list on it was $4600 or something like that and I paid $2400. This was the 3rd 7 string custom shop guitar I had schecter make for me so I think the Dealer gave me a better price on it because every guitar I order I order through them. I had 2 USA Avenger 7's made for me but sold one to help fund this so I just have the 2 schecter 7 strings now. I played on a Sunset USA Custom in Hollywood and that guitar was amazing in fit build and playability, so I decided It was Schecter USA! I made the jump to 7 strings about 7 years ago.

That Schecter is amazing, how much did it set you back?

Infused1

Reaction score
Heres a picture of my first custom shop Avenger, Hard to get the color right in the lighting I have . I had it matched to an old Ibanez SM9 pedal. The color is exactly like the SM9 pedals.

Attachments

• av71.jpg
    av71.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 251

Infused1

Reaction score
amazing looking guitar!!!

what pickups are those??

THey are the Tom ANderson 7 String pickups. Both guitars have the coil tap, I only like the neck pickup in the single coil stage, I love the bridge pickup both ways. Im thinking of getting some Rio Grandes for the Avenger though, the neck scale on the Avenger is only a 25.5, my 007 is a 26.5 scale and the Tom Andersons sound better on the 007. I think the longer scale on the 007 has something to do with that.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Im thinking of getting some Rio Grandes for the Avenger though, the neck scale on the Avenger is only a 25.5, my 007 is a 26.5 scale and the Tom Andersons sound better on the 007. I think the longer scale on the 007 has something to do with that.

Please let me know if you decide to get rid of those Anderson pickups.

Infused1

Reaction score
Please let me know if you decide to get rid of those Anderson pickups.
Yeah if I decide to change the pickups I will see. I always keep parts that I could possibly use. Im working on another project here is the design. I was thinking of using these for this concept Im working on.

Attachments

• Talon7.jpg
    Talon7.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 244

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Im new here, but here is one of my Schecters

Welcome! :hbang: That's a very nice Schecter you have there too. :agreed:

Ryan, although you're right about me liking white guitars, I can't get rid of my UV7BK. I love it to death. :lol:

kovachian

not banned at all
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I posted these pics in this thread before. It has nowhere near the bling factor of that Schecter but it's still a pretty girl to me.

Ryan

Reaction score
I was making some avatars for ss.org and these rad ass pics of RGXMAS came out. Thought i'd share at 1024 for yous guys.

hpim20211024mr9.jpg

hpim20201024ol5.jpg

')