Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheFireSky5150

Reaction score
20180311_152739.jpg
my 6 and 7. That Yamaha is a fucking sleeper my dudes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NickS

New solution, problem changed
Reaction score
/\ That is pretty over-the-top with all the wood choices, but I do love Carvins, and I have a DC727 as well. Looks good overall though!

Wolfos

Guitarded
Reaction score
I might as well add to this since I'm bored.
I'll post a history for me however since only keep one 7 string at a time. These are the 7 strings I've owned in order since I was 16.

Ibanez S7620

Ibanez 7421

Music Man JPXI

Jackson DKA7

Skervesen Raptor

Type_R3387

Reaction score
resize2.jpg

Juggernaut HT7 (Matte Black Basswood), Juggernaut HT7 (Alder, Amber Tiger Eye quilt), Ibanez Apex2 (Modded). Included an up close image of the quilt as it is one of the most unique ones Ive seen. Unfortunately, its an old photo, so its complete with fingerprints.

Attachments

• rsz_img_2348.jpg
    rsz_img_2348.jpg
    810.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Glades

Down in the Everglades
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure about those aesthetic choices you've made there, but that guitar is one of my favorites...

BKP Painkillers gold poles, Lo-pro 7 black (replaced the cosmo bridge for a black one - $$$$), gold nut, gold planetwaves self trimming locking tuners, gold loxx straplocks.
I like wood/gold combo. To me it looks classy. Best guitar I've ever played.

Reaction score
BKP Painkillers gold poles, Lo-pro 7 black (replaced the cosmo bridge for a black one - $$$$), gold nut, gold planetwaves self trimming locking tuners, gold loxx straplocks.

The Black and Gold color combo looks nice, it's just that I'm not sure I'd do it that way. I'm way too tired of black hardware and the Cosmo Black finish suits me better. Those knobs are a nice touch, though.

Hey, what matters is that you like it. Who cares what others say...

elkoki

Reaction score

Holy crap that's a nice guitar!. which S series model is it?

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
Was taking some photos of my HT7 and noticed this nice figuring on the back of the neck:

20180407_184947.jpg

')