Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Matt08642

Reaction score
upload_2021-2-8_16-42-36.png

jojkett

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That is killer dude!
Thx man! It was the closest I could get to a UV77MC - not only are they insanely expensive now, but it feels like all of them have wound up with collectors not letting them go...

Reaction score
Thx man! It was the closest I could get to a UV77MC - not only are they insanely expensive now, but it feels like all of them have wound up with collectors not letting them go...

Way back in 1995 I had the opportunity to get one of those with discount at a closing shop (last day opened), but I bought an S540 instead. If only I knew then what I know now... I don't regret having bought the S540, only not having bought the UV77MC as well... but their price tag was also higher than I could afford...

jojkett

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Way back in 1995 I had the opportunity to get one of those with discount at a closing shop (last day opened), but I bought an S540 instead. If only I knew then what I know now... I don't regret having bought the S540, only not having bought the UV77MC as well... but their price tag was also higher than I could afford...

Oh man, it’s a classic situation really, there are many guitars I’ve missed that I’d like to have today. But as you say, back then when I had the chance I couldn’t afford it anyway... There was a period during the late 90’s (post grunge and beginning of nu metal) when many of these iconic ibanezes could be bought for little to nothing because there was no interest :(

That's awesome. I like how you kept a good amount of pink in there, unlike most of the factory ones.

Thx man!

Latest posts

')