Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Crabclaw7.jpg

i don't care what any naysayer says, that thing looks metal as fuck(besides the chip out of the lower horn and the dirty headstock)

Cool pic. Nice to see more of that guitar, I think you did a great job in building it! :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

psywaltz

Psywaltz
Reaction score
hi there, my name is jens and i`m from Germany. i just wanna introduce my sevenstrings.

the first is a custom made Ibanez RGA with two EMG 707. the body is made from mahogany and made by Jaden rose. The neck and hardware are from a stock Ibanez RG 1527.

ankunft023cz5.jpg

ankunft020up6.jpg

the second two are "pimped RG 1527s, they were stripped down and a maple laminat was added. the Pickups are a Dimarzio ToneZone7 at the bridge and a Air Norton7 at the neck!

ibanez1527001py5.jpg

ibanez1527004mh6.jpg

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
those guitars are beautiful dude! welcome to the forum as well!

psywaltz

Psywaltz
Reaction score
yeah, thank you all... i love them too. they sound and play great. i just wait for the fourth sevenstring. its my second RGA with a mahogany body and a quilted curved top. i have some pics of the building, made in the workshop. the neck is a 5piece maple/bubinga one, with a rosewood board and a custom scull inlay at the 12th fret.

img1733ao7.jpg

raw mahogany base with the tops

img2076fsuw1.jpg

the body is ready for the tobaccosunburst finish

img2255dm0.jpg

and the neck in raw condition, without frets.

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
hi there, my name is jens and i`m from Germany. i just wanna introduce my sevenstrings.

the first is a custom made Ibanez RGA with two EMG 707. the body is made from mahogany and made by Jaden rose. The neck and hardware are from a stock Ibanez RG 1527.

ankunft023cz5.jpg

ankunft020up6.jpg

the second two are "pimped RG 1527s, they were stripped down and a maple laminat was added. the Pickups are a Dimarzio ToneZone7 at the bridge and a Air Norton7 at the neck!

ibanez1527001py5.jpg

ibanez1527004mh6.jpg

Those are so really nice looking guitars!!!!!!:yesway:

psywaltz

Psywaltz
Reaction score
thanxs guys... i will open a own thread for my customized guitars... i have a lot of pics made in the workshop while the construction.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score

ibanez1527001py5.jpg

ibanez1527004mh6.jpg
Very nice. :drool:

I love the new project RGA you got goin' on too, that's gonna look badass! :hbang:

assfreely

Chug-a-holic
Reaction score
That Brian Moore is fucking killer. :yesway:

My friend Gary's store (Guitar Asylum) had some custom Brian Moore 7's done for them exclusively but I missed out. Those were some sever pieces!! I love the Brian Moore's, they play so sweet.

gbase_logo.jpg

willith

Banned
Reaction score
My friend Gary's store (Guitar Asylum) had some custom Brian Moore 7's done for them exclusively but I missed out.
I'd advise AGAINST anyone ordering anything from there. I had the unfortunate experience of buying an amp through them and it was the worst experience I've ever had with a guitar shop. :mad:

')