Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

raydn1

The Lightning Boy
Reaction score
Photo-00151.jpg
Photo-00171.jpg
Photo-00161.jpg
Here are some pics of My new old Omen 7. A friend gave it to me about a month ago, but I didn't like the original color. I took it to TPC Customs and had them go wild on it. A month later..."The Lady In Red"

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
Wish I had a better camera, this would've looked bomb with the real deal.
P1010987-2.jpg

I should take photography.

-K4G-

Go Auckland Blues!
Reaction score
Your baby is hawt! :lol:

I would love a seven-string version of that orange beauty + maple fb.:yum:

Tuned2F

Spider Pig
Reaction score
Thanks man! I'm ordering a 7 string classical here in a few days, after that I'll probably be saving up for another Carvin. I have yet to play a guitar that plays as nicely as it does.

Adil-2552

Reaction score
hi there, my name is jens and i`m from Germany. i just wanna introduce my sevenstrings.

the first is a custom made Ibanez RGA with two EMG 707. the body is made from mahogany and made by Jaden rose. The neck and hardware are from a stock Ibanez RG 1527.

ankunft023cz5.jpg

ankunft020up6.jpg

the second two are "pimped RG 1527s, they were stripped down and a maple laminat was added. the Pickups are a Dimarzio ToneZone7 at the bridge and a Air Norton7 at the neck!

ibanez1527001py5.jpg

ibanez1527004mh6.jpg

I just creamed in my pants, those are amazing...I love the RGA especially:p
IBANEZ, STOP BEING CHEAP AND START MAKING GOOD 7-STRINGS!

HeadwarP

Reaction score
Ok so some of your collections have completely blown me away. Sorry if there are tons of pictures of this guitar already, however I couldn't browse through all 200 pages. Nice collection on the post before me, i just figured i'd try to get a few close ups of one in your collection that i just recently got for XMAS. Sorry guys these pics were taken on a crappy phone cam and my duplex doesn't have the best lighting situations.

My C-7 Loomis FR

nolightfullshoton6.jpg
you know you like the bags and "cat toys"..she drags them all over the house on a daily basis

The Headstock
headstockqe3.jpg

Attempt at a close up of the body and stock EMG 707's
loomisbodylf3.jpg

Trem plate, active pickup battery department, the backside of my bitch so to speak.
activepickupspn6.jpg

A shot of the set neck
cid1228081838wo4.jpg

Another shot of the pickups/OFR7
cid1228081836fl1.jpg

Now I know my lighting sucks, my rooms are very dim where i'm staying now. I would like to point out however, that of all the pictures I've seen of this guitar in proper lighting, and first playing with it at my parents house that lights up like a runway, the vampyre satin red finish seems wayy darker than all the photos I looked at before choosing this baby. In real lighting you can still see the different shades of darker to lighter red but, I was really expecting it to be lighter. I love the darkness of it to be honest.

My only other guitar currently is a cheap non trem Schecter Damien 6 that I picked up on a budget some years back. For the price i love its feel and sound although the finish is wearing off.

You guys are seriously making me want to start a collection I can't afford. I've been slightly drooling over some of the new 8 strings out there.

Wish I had better lighting and a better camera to show off my Loomis. I really love the guitar.

(I'm thinking of the non trem version for a backup 7)

(just a little previous ownership history for myself - my first 7 was a Dan Electro with lipstick pups. ick. i promptly traded it for a used LTD m-207 with Duncan Designs and an OFR (I think). It was in worse condition than i originaly knew even though it sounded and played great, my cat knawed on it and put a crack in the headstock heh. I sold it and picked up my Damien 6 and for years regretted not getting a 7 string. (None of the local music stores carried them) This particular c-7 is a huge movement upwards in quality and sound for me. although im curious about some pickup changes. maybe some duncans i don't know. I'll be using the stock 707's for awhile though before i decide if i want to make any changes.

(edited a few times due to wanting to give insight)

')