Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
My 1999 Ibanez rg7-421 with 621 neck, new EMG 81-7(bridge) and 707(neck) pickups (rings by FretsOnTheNet), and custom paint job. :) yes this is serious.
IMG_2002.jpg
Holy freaking crap.

JUST when I thought I got away from those things for good.. It seems porings follow me everywhere. Did you do the material finish with this? if so did you use fabric prints or did you use paper? I wanna try this..

beerybobb

Reaction score
Holy freaking crap.

JUST when I thought I got away from those things for good.. It seems porings follow me everywhere. Did you do the material finish with this? if so did you use fabric prints or did you use paper? I wanna try this..

free hand. outlines with a paint brush, then cut out some paper to cover up some spots while I airbrushed the color in.

Ippon

Nobody
Reaction score
^ Yes, so badasss. I was planning to paint that on a PBass I'm assembling/ refinishing ... :hbang:

cheers-1-1-1.gif

Panterica

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, been a while since I dropped by - Its been a good two weeks as far as 7s and 8s go - These three Carvins showed up last week, bolstering the Carvin collection alone to 26 members. 12 are 7s - lol...

Claro top, Walnut body, 5pc neck, black burst 727 - Electric Blue 747 - Satin Teal Flame 727 - The first 7 made with the teal finish, and the one that's in their newsletter and flyers announcing the new color option :shred:

Hopefully the Schecter C8 will show tomorrow - I hope :D

Sorry bout the big pics.

8.jpg

16.jpg

19.jpg

A gallery for the teal - Satin Teal 727

11.jpg

3.jpg

so, ur either a prostitute or sell crack cocaine...
must be soooo worth it
NOW GO TAKE UR OODLES OF MONEY AND BUY ENGL AND BRJ!!!

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
free hand. outlines with a paint brush, then cut out some paper to cover up some spots while I airbrushed the color in.
Man, you're amazing. I could never draw, well, anything. If I had to do freehand painting on my guitar it'd be a bunch of stick figures :D

Bungle

Sir Roger Moore, KBE
Reaction score
Got some new pics. I had the strings off for a much, much needed dose of lemon oil. In the last pic, you can see how the maple on the J-Custom is not just a veneer, but a proper maple cap. It's probably about 3-4mm thick. Oh and that little stain on there, I swear it's not jizz... :ugh:

DSC_0441.jpg
DSC_0422.jpg
DSC_0433.jpg
DSC_0432.jpg
DSC_0426.jpg

rob_l

Reaction score
This arrived last week - Burl Birdseye Flame Maple/Walnut/Alder/Walnut/BBFM Elite with 5pc stock, neck and body... Thought you guys might dig it. This is Carvins Elite package - With the addition of the Burl-Birdseye from Mark Kiesels own private-stock....

--- A GALLERY OF MORE Carvin PICS ---

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

They added the birdseye truss cover after they took their own pics of it...
11.jpg

Zeee log.
burl-bookmatched2.jpg

Updated Carvin 7x7 family photo....
1.jpg

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Fuck me dead that's a lot of Carvin but your latest is by far my favourite. You have my vote for GOTM for sure.

Latest posts

')