Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
Thanks! Its a Carvin DC700 ( pre-split yea!). I know you didn't ask for specs but: flamed Koa on swamp-ash/ matching head-stock/ ebony board/ EVO jumbo frets/ tung oil 5pc lam mahogany/ maple neck- thin profile. My favorite 7. It's wonderful.

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
PRS SE-7 with Seymour Duncan Pegasus & Sentient pickups:

C468E2MWcAAs6QS.jpg

Timfever

Reaction score
So I took some random pics of few of my sevens tonight. :metal: Enjoy~

A shot of the BK from the top looking down, I was gettin' down at practice. :hbang:

100_1799.jpg

A shot of my trio for the night, I use the 7620 for drop A stuff. :yesway:

100_1793.jpg

Close up, trio of 7s. :metal:

100_1795.jpg

There you go, some pics I took, just wanted to share. Feel free to post up some random pics of your sevens. :yesway:
Me

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
I've been wondering, PRS 7 strings are all custom orders right? They don't have a production model yet?

PRS has made 7-strings in the SE (Korean) line since 2012-ish. Right now AxePalace is doing a special order of SE-7 strings with an extended scale length and new finish options, which look AMAZING.

I assume you are referring to USA PRS 7-strings though. In that case, yes, the only way to get a PRS 7-string is through custom order via PRS Private Stock.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Nice Sabers! What are the specs on the Kiesel?

Thanks man! The Kiesel is a Jason Becker 7 string w/ 5pc koa/walnut neck, black limba body, redwood top, zebrano fretboard, SS frets, Dimarzio D'activator(B) and Illuminator(N). Controls are 3 way toggle, 2x vol and 2x tone pots, mini switches are 2x coil splits and 1x phase.

zarg

Reaction score
I play guitar for almost four years now and I've been very interested in 7s. After the Trivium record which has a lot of 7 on it I asked my buddy if I can borrow his guitar to see if I like it... I might have to get one soon, thinking about a JS22-7 with pickup upgrade.

SS7zs8e.jpg

')