Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AC.Lin

Poopy-di scoop & Scoop-diddy-whoop
Reaction score
Current family picture
The Washburn Solar gets played 90% of the time because it's always in tune ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Most of these aren't in their "final" state. Several pickup swaps and a few upgrades to come.
dytuakdg57v5o436g.jpg
I see you got a c7 apocalypse. What do you think about it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LeviathanKiller

Knee-shooting Archer
Reaction score
30739626_10212248465628290_5549803650076901376_n.jpg

Took this of my 7 the other day to put on a listing...made me feel bad about moving it on

What brand and model of guitar is that? I keep coming back to look at that because it is just so dang sexy. The Fishman Fluence pickup covers work so well with the gold hardware.

cip 123

Reaction score
What brand and model of guitar is that? I keep coming back to look at that because it is just so dang sexy. The Fishman Fluence pickup covers work so well with the gold hardware.
Jericho fusion 7.

Came stock with Duncan nazgul sentient.

They don't make this model anymore, and this one is actually 1 of 2 with a maple board so pretty special.

But if you email jericho direct they might be able to do something similar for you or give you the other prototype maple board one. They're very nice people.

AC.Lin

Poopy-di scoop & Scoop-diddy-whoop
Reaction score
Ok, I'm probably going to be shot down for posting this here... maybe it suits better the funny guitars thread... oh well, feel free to shoot me if you will, I like this guitar a lot.

RG7421-MandalaAmarela_2018.jpg

RG7421-MandalaAmarela_2018_controlos.jpg
Wow... Just wow...

Looks like someone had some fun trying a lot of things here !

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Ok, I'm probably going to be shot down for posting this here... maybe it suits better the funny guitars thread... oh well, feel free to shoot me if you will, I like this guitar a lot.

Love what you did with that graphic.

Reaction score
Wow... Just wow...

Looks like someone had some fun trying a lot of things here !

Yah, part of the fun is to think how to achieve things and designing the circuit. The project with this guitar has been to put the max possible changes in tone out of 2 humbuckers (+ piezos) without changing the cavity, which I had to to fit the FreeWay Ultra, but it was just a little bit. It's super fun to play this guitar.

Meanwhile it has received new pickups, white bobbins AlNiCo5 custom made by a local brand. It's sounding awesomely. My counts give it 145 tone options just with the switches, including mag/piezos mix. Some are very similar, others not so much. The 4 miniswitches are to emulate the Seymour Duncan's tripleshot rings, so I have control over the coil choices and combos.

Love what you did with that graphic.

Thanks mate, all hand painted with acrylic paints and varnishes, really bad finishing, but I don't care. The red was supposed to be more translucent, but I went with it anyway.

Yash94

Emperor V
Reaction score
7 string superstrats are pretty common, here's something a little rarer.
ESP E-II Arrow 7.

It's got an alder body, maple neck thru construction, ebony fingerboard, 12" radius, a thin U neck profile shape (I wished it were thinner, haha), Original Floyd Rose, Gotoh Locking Tuners, and an EMG 57/66 set with just a volume knob, no tone. Oh, it has a revers headstock as well. Totally love it.

jjxTrB0tAKw.jpg

scrgls

Reaction score

I imagine the wiring was a bitch for whoever put that monstrosity together

scrgls

Reaction score
06028D17-C041-4C2B-A03E-935E00C1E1C8.jpeg
DB24F042-8B46-488B-AF87-937AC7FD0D6F.jpeg
I got a couple. Two Ibanez RG7620’s and an RGIR27BE. The red one has DiMarzio D Activator in the bridge, air norton in the neck, blue has a Seymour Duncan in The bridge (idk which model the guy I bought from had it installed previously) and stock neck. The RGIR has fishman fluence modern set. I must have been one of the people who got a good one because I saw a lot of people complaining about iron labels but mine plays like butter since I got it out of the box

')