Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

D-Nasty

Reaction score
20210828-152256.jpg

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
Fucking Christ man, that club is fucking terrifying. Reminds me of a much more effective baseball bat with the 9 inch nail through the end fucking yikes.
Yeah it's a pretty gnarly weapon. Historically they were extremely effective weapons, but I haven't tested its effectiveness personally. I was going to buy some ribs today, so maybe I'll record me whacking them with both the blunt and pointy parts of it :lol:

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Yeah it's a pretty gnarly weapon. Historically they were extremely effective weapons, but I haven't tested its effectiveness personally. I was going to buy some ribs today, so maybe I'll record me whacking them with both the blunt and pointy parts of it :lol:
Who used those historically?! Like shit it legit incites a fight or flight response in me just looking at it lol

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
Who used those historically?! Like shit it legit incites a fight or flight response in me just looking at it lol
Mohawk, Iroquois, Algonquin, Cheyenne, Lakota Sioux, Asinniboine, Plains Cree tribes and a bunch of others iirc. It was a common design amongst the eastern woodlands/great lakes/plains tribes.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Mohawk, Iroquois, Algonquin, Cheyenne, Lakota Sioux, Asinniboine, Plains Cree tribes and a bunch of others iirc. It was a common design amongst the eastern woodlands/great lakes/plains tribes.
Thats awesome, I genuinely wasn't picturing native American, I was picturing celts or Picts, very cool.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
Thats awesome, I genuinely wasn't picturing native American, I was picturing celts or Picts, very cool.
clubs are pretty much universal weapons, but this particular design is unique to North America. There are some Irish club designs ( a shillelagh is basically a stick with knot or rock attached to it as the head) that are pretty similar to other Native American war clubs.

Themistocles

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
watch The Last of the Mohicans movie with Daniel Day Lewis to see it in use... pretty devastating and back when it too a bit of time to load a gun that night not fire it was very effective.

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
Reaction score
Love it. Played one of these years ago and it has been the best 7 I've ever played to date.

I have to agree. It has an 11-16" compound radius. Normally I like 16" all the way through but not on sevens. I had a skervesen swan which was great and a few Mayones 7s. I picked the Suhr up on a whim and couldn't belive how well it plays. Neck I can keep dead straight and action crazy low. It was Plek'd so that does explain why I am able to get incredibly low action with no buzzing or fret outs. It's also very light. Walking around with it for hours during a jam and my back dosent hurt lol. I picked up an ENGL Ironball special edition and a Subr 1x12 cab and I have the say the guitar sounds monstrous!

Love it. Played one of these years ago and it has been the best 7 I've ever played to date.

')