Random Pics of Your Sevens

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sevenstrings
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ironside

Reaction score
I know, it's a little KoRny... LOL

Attachments

• 20220514_004538.jpg
    20220514_004538.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 77

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Spent more than a few hours completely shielding and cleaning up the wiring on this RG7620. It's pretty beat up, but the PAF 7s sound great. I added a 2 way switch and a Lo-TRS 7 since I barely use the tremolo, but still wanted the effects of a floating tremolo when bending strings.

IMG-499055.jpg

CLONE

Reaction score
Did you route the neck pickup yourself? I don't remember them shipping the 7-strings with the slant single.
This used to belong to Steph. It is his first ESP7 with reversed headstock. Normal scale and his tech changed the pickups to 2 EMG humbuckers and i got it like this so covered the holes with tape

TheUnvanquished

Reaction score
The stable feels really good now.

All these guitars play so amazing, even the schecter.

View attachment 109672

I know this is in the 7 string guitars area of the forum, but damn that Les Paul Custom with the maple board is really making me jealous. You know, because I don't have one just like it, ha! Can you tell us more about it? Maybe give a link if you've done a NGD post on it? So cool.

NoodleFace

Delicious Noodles
Reaction score
I know this is in the 7 string guitars area of the forum, but damn that Les Paul Custom with the maple board is really making me jealous. You know, because I don't have one just like it, ha! Can you tell us more about it? Maybe give a link if you've done a NGD post on it? So cool.
It's ok, I've talked about it quite a bit.

It's a 1975 Gibson LP Custom my dad bought brand new. They only offered them for a couple years. My dad gave it to me a long time ago when I first started (lol), so my NGD was back 25 years ago personally. I also recently put SS frets in it. It's in really good condition, probably a 8.5 or 9/10 depending on how you look at it, but the pickups are terrible and basically unusable so I need to change them out.

I've only ever seen 2 of them for sale, and they go for a lot. Since they're Norlin-era.. they're hit or miss.

')