Raped 7-string Jackson on ebay for >$600, gotta see this

• Thread starter s4tch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bradthelegend

ESP Fanboy
Reaction score
"This was a seven string guitar that someone found they couldn't get on with... how often does that happen?"

Apparently all the time. You throw that extra string in there and everything I know about guitar goes out the window. I mean, it's like trying to play bass. What the fuck am I supposed to do without 6 strings?

rj7_2.JPG

Yep. Looks pretty labor intensive to me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7JxN7

Reaction score
This makes me want to buy more 7's, just so they never end up in this dudes hands. Least Dr Frankenstein tried to keep his abomination a secret :noplease:

elrrek

Contributor
Reaction score
This thread delivers :)
This guy has been posting stuff on the UK ebay for a while, I'm just hoping that I find a Dearmond Sevenstring before he does.

Force

Jackson Addict
Reaction score
How.........um.........is............ah............mmmm...........can..............um.............
I guess what I'm trying to say is

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SEE?

Reaction score
so let me get this straight, he completely fucked the nut, possibly put a bass pickup in the neck, removed a tuner, took out a bridge saddle and put the 2 middle strings off the saddle and fucked their chances of being intonated and he thinks its an improvement:scratch: :lol:

if anyone looks at that and goes "that looks awesome, i think ill waste my money on that!" they need to be shot in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')