"Rare Handmade Custom Guitar"

• Thread starter will_shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

RARE HANDMADE NECK THRU MAHOGANY CUSTOM GUITAR

00a0a_hiCFeldi25f_600x450.jpg

01010_4vvQhZPhBfM_600x450.jpg

EXTREMELY RARE-UNIQUE! "ONE ONLY"- EVER MADE-HANDMADE CUSTOM 6 STRING SPIDER GUITAR. Acquired from a trade with the European German - Metal Band "Blood Mass", while the band was playing a gig in Toronto in 1995-Neck through, made with One Piece of black mahogany Brazilian 300 year old wood. HAND CRAVED. Great DARK Heavy Metal Tone. Ebony Inlaid fretboard. Gibson tuners, bridge, tail piece. Custom electronics-An Extremely Rare P.J. Marx active humbucker pickup (Impossible to find-1989), EMG-AB- Afterburner 20db gain boost, + EMG-EXG-Expander-expands EQ,, kills mids, Expands low & high EQ, in a 24volt system. Fantastic player guitar. Low action, with brutal high output pickup!The Best Metal guitar EVER!!!!! *** This Guitar Has a DARK-HISTORY!!! Which I will REVEAL to the BUYER!!!! Don't be SHY!!! Includes custom guitar case. Ph. to check it out, right here in Toronto , Text

What the flying ....?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheStig1214

Mr. Tophat Jones
Reaction score
Looks like Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein's custom. Except, you know, a piece of shit.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
wtf happened to its neck? they weren't playing with sandpaper on their fretting hands right?

hairychris

Hairy Old Bloke
Reaction score
"PS- IF YOU PLAY THIS GUITAR YOU'LL BUY IT!! Cheers. Will TRADE for a Marshall hand wired, Plexi 100 watt ReIssue guitar amp head!!!!!"

Wat.

Preacher

Lord of Beer
Reaction score
Yes, this is what everyone needs.

well duh, you need to kill all the mids to get that sweet brutal blackened death tone.

Also, £10 says if someone goes to see it he tells them it was used as a murder weapon to make it sound more brutal.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
i think Freddy Krueger was playing that. which would explain the neck. and its dark past.

Chokey Chicken

mouth breather
Reaction score
Stop knocking on it guys... it's a HAND CRAVED masterpiece.

I know my hands are craving it. lol

Anchang-Style

Reaction score
well duh, you need to kill all the mids to get that sweet brutal blackened death tone.

Also, £10 says if someone goes to see it he tells them it was used as a murder weapon to make it sound more brutal.

And that you have to buy it because you touched it (hence the last sentence in the ad...atleast it sounds like it, did he write that ad over Twitter or why is barely any sentence completed?).

redstone

Reaction score
I wanna buy it just to watch it burn and make sure that nobody will ever use it again.

Reaction score
I'm semi curious about the dark history. I don't know anyone who would put up the $1275 though. I vote we start a donation.

Chokey Chicken

mouth breather
Reaction score
The "dark past" is that it used to be a beautiful tree, and then someone decided to make it into that thing. Alternative dark past is that it was once an actually nice guitar, and then some stupid prick kid took a bunch of sandpaper, glue and wood scraps and turned it into this thing.

One thing's for sure, it has some sort of dark powers. That middle point doesn't look chipped at all, which is unheard of for such a narrow point you rest the guitar on. Honestly though, I wanna see what's up with that headstock. It's all lumpy and weird shaped.

Latest posts

')