Rare Ibanez models

• Thread starter Alex-D33
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zilong

Reaction score
I've an RX350.

IMGP0022.jpg

The guitar and the pickups are not too common, I suppose. It plays and sounds fking amazing. It's pretty much my dream now to get a 7 string version of this built. I've never been too partial to the wizard neck. My brother's DY RG20 is nice, but the strat/tele neck on this thing is otherworldly. It would make an amazing 7.

Alex-D33

Golderak is King
Contributor
Reaction score
I've an RX350.

IMGP0022.jpg

The guitar and the pickups are not too common, I suppose. It plays and sounds fking amazing. It's pretty much my dream now to get a 7 string version of this built. I've never been too partial to the wizard neck. My brother's DY RG20 is nice, but the strat/tele neck on this thing is otherworldly. It would make an amazing 7.

I think you mean this model ...
dw74full.jpg

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score
I love the maxxas guitar.

I've looked thru pretty much all those Ibanez catalogs. They're are some cool guitars. I love the power IIs neck. It's extra wide which is awesome for me as I love classical guitar

')