Rare Korn guitars

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
I trip out that I had it for all the years I did and it just sat in a closet. I knew what I had but all I ever wanted was to meet Head as he is the reason I ever started playing guitar. So to be able to hand it back to him was pretty special on top of it being on Father’s Day. He is the nicest dude ever. He was cool with me going back home to grab my Komrad and coming back then got basically a few mins to chat privately with him. My kids were with me too so it was a family affair. Such a bad ass moment I’ll never forget and cherish.
That's so awesome! They are not the best at cataloging or archiving their guitars, so its awesome to see guitars they've had custom made or customized up close, glad it worked out for everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tecs99

Reaction score
I trip out that I had it for all the years I did and it just sat in a closet. I knew what I had but all I ever wanted was to meet Head as he is the reason I ever started playing guitar. So to be able to hand it back to him was pretty special on top of it being on Father’s Day. He is the nicest dude ever. He was cool with me going back home to grab my Komrad and coming back then got basically a few mins to chat privately with him. My kids were with me too so it was a family affair. Such a bad ass moment I’ll never forget and cherish.
did he by chance mention any stories at all about the guitar? memories? did he remember he even owned it? lol

Ibanezvida7620

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
did he by chance mention any stories at all about the guitar? memories? did he remember he even owned it? lol
No but his expression was a bit of confusion and like what are you for real? When I gave it to him I mentioned the person I got it from and he said he grew up with him. When I went back to get my Komrad signed he did say he was going to have Jon Davis look at it bc he had footage of everything from what head mentioned and would be in touch. I don’t plan to hear back but if by some miracle I ever do that will be unreal. Heads assistant has my number and I specifically recall head asking to make sure he did. Either way the way I see it is anytime he looks at that guitar he will remember me and that’s about the best a Korn fan ask for. I absolutely adore that guy. He truly change my life.

Ibanezvida7620

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
1720492804593.png

The moment I handed it back

')