Rash MT Monster Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hollow Man

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of guitar: Rash MT Monster Pro. Poplar body/quilted poplar top. Birdseye maple neck, blank ebony fretboard, 24 frets, Sperzel locking tuners, Hipshot bridge w/ Graphtech saddles, volume & tone, 5-way switch, angled/recessed jack

First of all, yes, this guitar used to belong to Nolly. Second, this guitar was 100% accurately described. The transaction went smoothly and I got exactly what I was expecting, so no negative reflections on the seller. This is a great sounding, playing and looking guitar, it's just not necessarily "the one." It'll take a great guitar to replace it, though.

Modifications (if any): Dunlop straplocks added, Dimarzios Crunch Lab and Liquifire upon request
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hiscox hard case, strap, picks
Location (City,State or City,Country): Arlington, TX
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): scottyp357 on ebay (100% positive/207 feedback)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Let me know what you have (of equal value) to trade, or I'll take $2200 shipped w/ Dimarzios included.
Pictures: (these might look familiar)

Rash21.jpg

Rash28.jpg

Rash23.jpg

Rash27.jpg

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')